View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 09:03 AM   #79
PinkGirl

Wink Tiptoe?

You guys might have to really work on Tip to get her to come out of her shell. She was very quiet when she was with me. Other than the drinking episode, she pretty much behaved herself. And, she is a very quiet "drunk" as you could see from the picture of her passed out. I couldn't get her into the water here, but it was cold. She walked on the beach and stood on some driftwood once, climbed up a tree once and looked like she was going to take a dive, but she never touched water. Hopefully, a warm, private pool will be more to her liking.

Any sign of her yet Andi? I feel like she's still my responsibility until she gets to you - then I can relax. I know she will be in good hands. Have you decided which supplements you're going to give her? I know you will feed her well - her regular diet is high in the omega 3's so don't bother supplementing that. But I think she could use some work with the mind/body connection. Maybe she'll come back to me as one with the hamster universe!!!
I miss her already. I keep looking in my big basket of wool and expect to see her little nose nestled into some angora.

Dx Aug/05 at age 51
2cm. Stage 2A, Grade 3
ER+/PR-
Her2 +++

Sept 7/05 Mastectomy
4 FAC, 4 Taxol, no radiation
1 year of Herceptin
Tamoxifen for approx. 4 months,
Arimidex for 5 years
Prophylactic mastectomy June 22/09

" I yam what I yam." - Popeye

My Photo Album