Thread: Falling
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 08:22 PM   #16
Vanessa

Thanks everyone for the advice, concern and prayers. I will let everyone know as soon as I get the results of the MRI. I did do 1/2 of the walk today, as I was quite tired, but I felt okay to attempt it, because my doctor and both of the nurses from her office were there. I drank plenty of water and actually I am feeling quite a bit better today after getting IV fluids. I was concerned about taking a break from chemo and herceptin yesterday, but the nurse assured me a one week break would not hurt, since I am getting a strong dose of Abraxane. I got to walk down the survivor's path and my daughter's cried. I thought about how strong we all are for enduring this disease and the treatments that are so hard. All of you are in my prayers every night as we valiently fight this disease. Thanks again for all of your support!!!!! Oh yea, I can't remember if I mentioned (can't remember much of anything) that my grandchildren were wearing onesies that said "I wear pink for my grandma." They were really cute. I ordered them from Cafe Press.
Vanessa is offline   Reply With Quote