View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 11:06 PM   #7
Patricia

Hi Debbie,

You will be in my prayers for good scan results. I know it is stressful waiting, but please know that every one of us on this board understands that anxiety and are standing there behind you to support you so feel free to vent. It does get easier with time, is all I can say. I remember feeling the worst part in the beginning was exactly as you describe, the minute I could deal with something, I got knocked down with the next thing and had to start all over again. I can't say I am over the fear, but I am moving forward and living my life and enjoying every day and you will too someday.

I take Aromasin too. I had a lot of joint pain in the beginning and tried Femara for awhile instead. The Femara made me depressed so I switched back to the Aromasin. As with many on this board, the joint pain lessened up after a period of time and I now have only a small fraction compared to the beginning. Hang in there, if you can get through the rough part it does get better.

Hugs,
Patricia
9/15/05: Total Thyroidectomy
A/C X 4 DD, 11 weekly Taxol + Herceptin, + 9 mos Herceptin Alone, 36x Rads, Lupron, Aromasin
7/29/07: 2 years NED :)
8/6/07 Oopherectomy (Lupron no more! :-)
Aromasin & Estring plus Synthroid and supplements
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote