Thread: so discouraged
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 03:44 PM   #1
dorinda

Red face so discouraged

Well, I Was Able To Get My Weekly Chemo Because My Liver Enzymes Were Back To Normal. I Used The Imformation Yall Gave And I Believed It Worked, Thanks Alot. Now It Seems My Ca 2729 Is Bouncing Around. It Has Never Gotten To Normal Yet. In June It Was 42 Then In July 52 In August He Took It Two Times First It Was 46 Now My Onc Called And Said It Went Up To 51. Oh My Gosh, I Am So Discouraged. I Have Been On Chemo For 32wks. And I Am Tired And Was Hoping To Get To Normal So I Could Get Off Chemo For Just Alittle While. I Just Dont Beleive I Will Ever Get To Ned. I Want To So Bad. I Guess Bone Mets Are Harder To Fight. I Was Wondering If I Should Ask My Onc If We Should Use A Different Type Of Chemo. This One Is Tolerable For Me But If It Is Not Working Anymore . I Mean My Mets Has Not Spread I Just Cant Get My Ca Number Normal.any Suggestions For A Weary Her2 Warrior. Should I Put Such Importance On These Numbers. Dorinda
nov 2006 dx. with bc. 3 tumors removed from left breast lumpectomy done. her2 postive er+pr-. scans showed extensive spine mets(to many to count) ,3 tumors on left rib,one tumor on skull and 3 tumors on liver. stage IV from get go. dec.2006 started chemo taxol and herceptine wkly. zometa monthly. rescanned in march 2007, liver tumors shrinking a little. bones to early to tell but pain is gone in my back. rescanned in june 2007. liver mets gone, bone scan looking better but still alot in my spine. still on taxol and herceptine. zometa monthly. rescanned in august due to ca 2729 going up. liver still good , mets in ribs and skull gone but multiple areas still on lumbar and sacrum. mri of brain august 07 negative for mets.I AM BELIEVLING GOD FOR MY HEALING.
dorinda is offline   Reply With Quote