Thread: Just for fun...
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 01:39 PM   #148
dorinda

I Have Been A Respiratory Therapist For 19 Years. I Still Work And Have Since I Was Dx With Bc 9 Mons. Ago.i Love What I Do And Also The Insurance Is Great There. My Co Workers Are Great To Me And Are Like A Second Family . I Am Blessed. Before That, I Was A Stay Home Mom To My Two Girls That Are 33 And 34 Years Old. When I Went Back To College To Get My Degreee .i Was The Oldest In My Class And Sure Enough I Am The One Who Gets Pregnate. Ha! So My Two Girls Were 14 1nd 15 Years Old When Their Baby Sister Was Born. She Is Now 19 Years. It Is Like Having Two Sets Of Families.the Youngest One Feels Like She Grew Up As An Only A Child. It Kept Us Young And Tired. Ha! Oh Yeah The Question I Always Get Asked When I Say There Is Long Stretch Between My Girls Birth, They Ask Same Husband? Yes Were Are Going To Be Married For 37 Years In October .what Can I Say God Does Have A Sense Of Humor. I Thought I Was Finishing Up With Raising Children And Decided To Go Back To College And Look What God Had Planned Also. So I Did Both Got My Degree And Became A Older Mom.i Was A Stay Home Mom With The First Two And A Mom That Worked Outside The Home With The Younger One.i Would Have To Say Mygreatest Accomplishment Is Geing A Mom. I Loved Being A Mom To My Girls.
nov 2006 dx. with bc. 3 tumors removed from left breast lumpectomy done. her2 postive er+pr-. scans showed extensive spine mets(to many to count) ,3 tumors on left rib,one tumor on skull and 3 tumors on liver. stage IV from get go. dec.2006 started chemo taxol and herceptine wkly. zometa monthly. rescanned in march 2007, liver tumors shrinking a little. bones to early to tell but pain is gone in my back. rescanned in june 2007. liver mets gone, bone scan looking better but still alot in my spine. still on taxol and herceptine. zometa monthly. rescanned in august due to ca 2729 going up. liver still good , mets in ribs and skull gone but multiple areas still on lumbar and sacrum. mri of brain august 07 negative for mets.I AM BELIEVLING GOD FOR MY HEALING.
dorinda is offline   Reply With Quote