View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 12:16 AM   #8
harrie

Sherry,
That is very interesting and I think you are probably right in that it is a sign that everything will continue to be looked after, just what you were praying for.
I have had several signs come to me these past 8 months during this br ca experience. I believe I have some very special guardian angels watching out for me and many times I truely believe they sent their messages to me, in a variety of ways, to help guide me along the way. I say this in all sincerity.
Blessings....
Harrie (Maryanne)
PS...want to share one example of one of my signs....
My sister and I were driving on the freeway in LA on the way to my apt with Dr. Pegram for a consult to see if chemo is warrented for my dx. Ok, this vehicle cuts in front of us and the license plate reads: "1KIMO1"
Now the number 11 has been a VERY SPECIAL number to my sister and I for a very long time although at this point I will not get into the significance. "kimo" is a hawaiian name and is pronounced exactly like "chemo". Now what are the chances of me seeing our number 11 with the pronounciation "chemo" on it on a license plate in Southern California??!! My mother passed away from cancer 10 yrs ago, and I really believe that she was sending me a message to go for it (chemo).

1993: right side DCIS, lumpectomy, rads
1999: left side DCIS, lumpectomy, rads, tamoxifen

2006:
BRCA 2 positive
Stage I, invasive DCIS (6mm x 5mm)
Grade: intermediate
sentinal node biopsy: neg
HER2/neu amplified 4.7
ER+/PR+
TOPO II neg
Oncotype dx 20
Bilat mastectomy with DIEP flap reconstruction
oophorectomy

2007:
6 cycles TCH (taxotere, carboplatin, herceptin)
finished 1 yr herceptin 05/07
Arimidex, stopped after almost 1 yr
Femara
harrie is offline   Reply With Quote