View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 06:42 PM   #5
Sherryg683

I would like to think what I saw was a good sign, it just was so earie that it freaked me out and I deleted my post last night because I really sounded like someone who had lost their minds. Basically in a nut shell, I was putting my little girl to sleep in her bed. Every night I pray to God to grant me the time to raise her and if not please take care of my little girl, and always beg for some sort of sign that things would be OK. I was in the middle of asking him to take care of my little girl when this bright white light about a foot tall suddenly appeared over her bed on the wall, drifted back and forth , for about 5 minutes and came to rest on my hand several times. It then disappeared and did not come back. I have put her to bed every night and never saw this before. I spent about 30 minutes trying to find some explanation for the light but couldn't. I checked the curtains, wiggled the door, lamp anything that I though might have put off this light. But the way it drifted was too slow and methodical for it to have been a reflection of something. Last night when I put her to bed, the light did not appear. I was really freaked out all day yesterday and a little uncomfortable today but feeling better about it. I went from thinking it was her guadian angel, giving me a sign that things would indeed be OK for her...to something telling me to prepare myself for something. I am always the sceptic and want a reason or explanation ffor everything, I guess there's really no way of knowing exactly what this means..sherryg683

Diagnosed: December , 2005 at age 44
13+ positive lymph nodes
Stage IV , Her2+, 2 small mets to lungsChemo Started: Jan, 2006
4 months Taxotere, Xeloda, Hercepin
NED since April 2006!!
36 Rads to follow with weekly Herceptin indefinately
8 years NED now
Scans every year

Life is not about avoiding the thunderstorms, it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Sherryg683 is offline   Reply With Quote