View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 11:55 AM   #17
Mary Jo

Hi Sherry,

I read your post with heartfelt concern for you as I know living in "our world" is not something those not in "our world" can understand. I believe chemo leaves us different as does the whole breast cancer experience. I don't care what the oncs say about no lasting effects from the chemo.......I think there are. Also, the fears of recurrence are REAL............the neverending monitoring of our bodies is REAL..................and the depression that sometimes hits us is REAL.

Please know dear "sister" that the concern I feel for you is REAL also. I really do care and wish that we could just sit down and chat as often times that helps so incredibly. But, this is all we have so I will do my best to convey my care for you in writing.

Try to grab a hold of today and enjoy the day you've been given. NOT always an easy thing to do I KNOW but when we can do it the day is SO much brighter.

I pray as I type now.......................that our Dear Lord would wrap His arms around you as you read this and give you His Peace. I ask this in Jesus' name.

Love and hugs I send,

Mary Jo
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06