View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 12:30 PM   #8
lu ann

Her name is Millie and she is 9 years old. My oldest daughter Emilee rescued her from the parking lot in the retirement community where my Mother inlaw lives.

Millie was on her way to becoming a ferril cat if she hadn't been rescued. She is very skiddish and does not like anyone to pick her up. She will only jump on my lap and sleep. She also startles easily. We nicknamed her Psycho Kitty.

Millie is a beautiful cat. I entered one of the photos I took of her for a contest at the Portage County Fair. It was a portait of her head and neck taken with natural light. We won a blue ribbon and almost took "Best of Show", but the eye closest to the camera was slightly out of focus. Some pidgeon won instead.

We have an 11 year old 90 lb. Lab, Shepperd, Rottweiller, who Millie loves to stalk, hiss at, and hates. Our dog Breeze doesn't have much use for her. She is kind of afraid of her.

Breeze and Millie have been wonderful companions through all of this. Breeze stays with me wherever I am in the house. She is such a sweet and good dog. Animals definately sense a need.

Take care and God Bless You
Lu Ann
lu ann is offline   Reply With Quote