Thread: Mets to lungs
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 08:21 AM   #19
Joy

I second the damn't! I was really surprised to see this post, Kate and I'm just so sad and frustrated for you. Ugh, this stupid disease! HOWEVER you have gotten great advice here and yes we are here and you CAN depend on us. I will be anxious to hear what your onc recommends and remember this will be a 'first-line metastatic treatment' that is good as the right combo can really kick thos stupid spots. Search the forums for lung mets and treatments and if you are up for it-you are a great researcher, but if you want others to do it, just ask-google first line treatments for bc lung mets and see what happens, or look at some late phase trials, but there are good treatments for this.

I'm looking forward to hearing what you decide and how you are doing and I'm sending you great success vibes!

Love to you and yours!

dx stage I 2/2000*er/pr+; her- per IHC*lumpectomy*4 rounds A/C*30 rads*tamoxifen*dx stage 4 5/2002*huge mets to liver*tiny mets to lungs*stopped tamoxifen*5/02 taxotere/xeloda*her 2 checked with FiSH-her2+++herceptin *2/03 stopped chemo femara w/herceptin*zolodex*04 switched to aromasin w/herceptin*05 high estrogen tx*11/05taxol/carbo*7/06 stopped chemo; megace/herceptin*9/06navelbine/herceptin*5/07tykerb/xeloda great response*4/08 progression in liver; ooph/ faslodex /herceptin
6/08 began Herceptin DM-1
9/08 progression
Joy is offline   Reply With Quote