View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 02:44 PM   #1
danceswithrain

Hiding cancer cells?

I read this on a website while researching. Has anyone heard of this or is this just bunk? What perked my interest about this was my surgeon in Anc. reasoning that I should have a masectomy rather than a Lumectomy was that there are pre cancer cell that are kind of like sophmores and jr's in high school. Training to be cancer and she said one day they will graduate. She also said the chemo doesn't kill these cells. Then I read this and I really wonder.
Just food for thought. I'm really interested in what all the wonderful minds on this website have to say.

"After the initial doses of radiation and/or chemotherapy, cancer cells start hiding. They develop a slime coating, and they become like Stealth bombers, and they can hide from future doses of radiation and chemotherapy. This is why repeated dose of radiation and chemotherapy become less effective.

"The way to support the body’s normal ability to get rid of this "slime coating" is to use large doses of plant and animal enzymes - especially bromelain and pancreatin. This allows an 'access point' for the immune system to function normally and attack the cancer cells".....Dr. John Maras "

this is the link for the website this was on.
http://www.cancerchoices.com/7facts-7.htm
er/pr-,HER2+++;Ki67 55%
TCH X3 every 3wks till 8/7/07,
Herceptin till 4/4/08
danceswithrain is offline   Reply With Quote