Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 04:04 PM   #23
tricia keegan

Unhappy Sad news Andi

Andi I just logged on and saw your post. What a dreadful decision for anyone to have to make,you had to and you have made it but I truely hate this disease as we all do and wish the situation were different for you. What you've decided to do must require so much more strength and courage than simply continuing with a tx that is having no effect. I'm so glad you have no pain and hope that continues to be the case. Like all the ladies here I respect your view on this but will still be hoping for a turn around at some point for you, whether that be a miracle, a new drug,or simply more peace of mind,I truely wish you everything you would wish for yourself and am so sorry this current tx has 'nt been sucessful. I'll be thinking of you and your family including your sister's dx and hope the situation gets better for all of you.Sorry I can't think of any advice right now other than stay as positive and brave as you are now.
Rads x 36 ..oophorectomy August '06
Currently taking Arimidex..
June 2011 osteopenia/ zometa x1 yearly- stopped Zometa 2015 as Dexa show normal bone density.
Stopped Arimidex July 2014- Restarted Arimidex 2015 for a further two years on the advice of my Onc.
2014 Normal Dexa scan
2018 Mammo all clear, still NED!
tricia keegan is offline   Reply With Quote