View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 01:10 PM   #16
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...
Exclamation Ejection Fractions Boosters

To my favorite people -- Warriors on the path to Survival. Just saw my Oncologist/Healer who specilizes in nutritional supplements. I've followed his guidance in meditation and guided imagery and remain steadily in touch with my Essence, the Soul of my being (since my met in '98 into the liver). I see myself far into the future, well and happy and surrounded by family and friends.

His latest advice for keeping my EJ up to continue on Herceptin (as I have since '98) is to keep my heart strong w/ PERFUSIA 1 daily, Co-Enzyme 100 1 daily, ENADA 5 mg twice dialy and P5P50 (Pure-Encapsulations/better absorbed than B-6) 1 daily. I am also on high blood pressure meds (vasotec and Coreg) which existed prior to BC.

Hope this is helpful to you, as finding a doc/onc who specializes in BC and is an expert in vitamin supplements is a unique find and I feel blessed to be a SURVIVOR with help from various oncs, mastec, 2 rounds of chemo (Adrymiacin in "95 w/8CMF and Taxotere and Herceptin in '98/'99). Been on Herceptin every 3 wks '98-'02, triple dose every 3 wks to present -- with no mets since. EJ 50ish and holding steady, even with pericardial effusion since Taxotere (small) and notlikely to go away they now tell me. Which is fine my cardiologist says.

Stay strong and positive and keep on participating in your own wellness! We must be proactive, ask questions, double check everything and all the while think loving, compassionate, generous, grateful thoughts (which are full of healing energy) and will return to you, in accordance w/an as yet uncodified Universal Law! Swear it's true! Be well. LOVE TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL AND BRAVE SOULS, ANDI
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote