View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 10:03 AM   #8
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...
Smile Joy And Serenity For Joy

Dear Joy,

I was so touched my your posting. We've all been exactly where you are. Cancer, I've learned, is all about FEAR. Conquer the fear, the worries, the "what ifs" and you rid your body of toxicity that will hamper your immune system and make you feel mierable. I've learned (since '95, and again in '98, and all the days inbetween and since) that I must refuse to allow thoughts full of poison to ravage my body and my life. So, not to get sappy, but I have learned, through meditation, and reading wonderfully inspiring books I now call Spiritual, that WHAT YOU FOCUS ON ALL DAY WILL CALL YOUR "DESIRED" OUTCOME TO YOU. I live with an open heart, becoming a vessel if you will to receive pure, unconditional Universal Love. It fills me up and radiates from me, as it overflows. I give it to every one I meet. I believe in the mind/body connection and instruct my body daily -- NO MORE CANCER. I WANT TO LIVE WELL AND HEALTHY. I KNOW that I have the personal EMPOWERMENT to draw what I want to me. The ENERGY I send out is sensed, and responded to IN KIND, by the Universe. My loving Energy is matched and returned to me, like a boomerang. I live AS IF what I want already exists. It does. Out there in the stratosphere. I am a living magnetic field. I draw HEALTH AND WELLNESS to me, calling out to it, commanding my body to get it's act together and start functioning properly. To kick start my immune system. I command myself to live! I envision myself far into the future, surrounded by family, glowing and happy. I see this in vivid details. I thank God every single day for my good fortune. For my blessings. I give of myself, serving great purpose, helping others and reminding God of the many good reasons I need to remain alive. Love, Gratitude, Joy, Serenity, Laughter, Compassion take over, alter your body chemistry and keep you in Harmony. Friends look at me and say, You have breast cancer and look at you. What am I looking at? You look so -- happy and peaceful!! That is what I wish for you, Joy. And for all you great ladies out there fighting for your lives. Sending, loving, healing Energy...ANDREA
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote