View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 08:17 AM   #23
Joy

well...no...

it doesn't sound like news one would hope for. i'd like to know where your liver went for that time. if it takes another vacation maybe you can go with it! I'm sorry this thing reared it's ugly head again. And I know how you feel and, ick!

I'm excited about the plan you have and that you are in great hands with Dr. Rugo. I hope you will continue to share the process with us. WE need to know how you are doing and what you need.

I'm thinkin' that now that you and NED know each other better that maybe he won't be so shy next time and you two can ROCK OUT!

love to you!

dx stage I 2/2000*er/pr+; her- per IHC*lumpectomy*4 rounds A/C*30 rads*tamoxifen*dx stage 4 5/2002*huge mets to liver*tiny mets to lungs*stopped tamoxifen*5/02 taxotere/xeloda*her 2 checked with FiSH-her2+++herceptin *2/03 stopped chemo femara w/herceptin*zolodex*04 switched to aromasin w/herceptin*05 high estrogen tx*11/05taxol/carbo*7/06 stopped chemo; megace/herceptin*9/06navelbine/herceptin*5/07tykerb/xeloda great response*4/08 progression in liver; ooph/ faslodex /herceptin
6/08 began Herceptin DM-1
9/08 progression
Joy is offline   Reply With Quote