View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 11:52 AM   #6
Grace

Like Vicky I was rather intrigued by CAAT (and also sent in my profile), probably because a number of the recommendations have been made by others in the past: Johanna Budwig's diet from the 1950's, for example. It was only when I read the following,

"The unique amino acid formula, which is the cornerstone of the CAAT protocol, comes in powdered form and in capsules. You will receive a 32-day supply of the formula, with unlimited technical as well as moral support for $900."

that I became suspicious. Lots of the recommendations for diet make sense, so I think I'll devise my own CAAT diet, substituting my protein (a small piece of salmon) for the $900 protein and continue to use the HER2 Forum's free moral support. I'm taking many of the supplements recommended anyway, so it's just a simple matter of eliminating the Vitamin B (which as Rhonda noted in another post turns me into a smoking dragon) and uping my consumption of olives (I love olives), and I'm there.

Thanks for posting this Emelie, Vickie,and B, as it has lots of good information and reminded me that I have to stop eating sugar.