Thread: Just for fun...
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 09:42 PM   #144
mslinda

Wink

Boy, I don't know how I missed this for so long.

I've posted some, but mainly a lurker. This is the best group of heros that I have ever known. Thank you to each and every one for giving me courage and hope that I can be around for many more years to come.

I was 55 at diagnosis. The shock of my life. I have been NED for 2 years now. I started chemo 3/29/05. I did not have Herceptin.

I am a housewife. But not always. I worked in the financial world for 34 years, and quite my job to care for my mother who has Alzieheimers. We had to put her in a nursing home October, 2004. I was diagnosed 12/28/04.

I have learned through this journey that life is precious. I try to live the way my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, wants me to live, and to glorify him. I may not always be successful in that, but He forgives me. So I try to forgive when someone offends me. Life is way to short to carry grudges.

I am married for 34 years to the most wonderful, supportive, and understanding man. He has been with me every step of this journey. I have two sons, 32 and 29, and two grandsons 3 and 1. Life is good.

Linda
S. Mississippi
IDC, ER-PR-, HER2Neu+++
7mm tumor, Stage 1, Grade 3
6 CAF's
38 Rads
Finished 10/05

"Worry looks around. Sorry looks back. Faith looks up."

Last edited by mslinda; 03-30-2007 at 09:44 PM.. Reason: Spelling
mslinda is offline   Reply With Quote