View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 08:44 PM   #6
vickie h

Chelee, Sometimes things happen that turn our lives around. I have this feeling that your care is going to improve now and that you will feel valuable as a patient and a person to your new Onc. A huge part of healing is to feel good about the doctor you are seeing and feel that you are an equal. I think you should contact your local newspaper (and maybe even the LA Times if you are anywhere in that vicinity), also a call to a local TV station might produce results. It sounds to me like you have a case against not only the Onc but also your HMO for refusing to help you before all this happened. God sends miracles in the most unlikely ways, and this maybe the change you really needed. I am sorry for the mileage you'll have to cover and hopefully there are some organizations there that will be able to assist you with transportation. Just know that God is there with you and everything is going to be just as it should be. My love and prayers are with you. I live in Central California so please let me know what I can do to help you and if you are anywhere near me. Love, Vickie
vickie h is offline   Reply With Quote