View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 11:38 PM   #1
cheekiepie

Location: Just outside Charlotte N.C. My mom and dad and sister and brother live close
jeff loves roben

hey ya'll i have been on the board once or twice for the last 5 years ,but i read it often . So thanks for all the insight .Roben my wife and mother of 2 has been battling for 5 yrs. now. Breast C 2002 mastectomy chemo rads then tomoxifin re occurrance nine moths later to hip and back . oomphorectomy then femar herceptin. spead again .navelbine hercp. spread in 3 mths. toxil hercep. 1 1/2 years spread to brain last feb. stereotactic radio sug. w/ whole brain rad. gemcitabine and carboplatin for about a month blood and platlet droped out ofsight.clinical trial for about 1 1/2 month of lapatinib. Platlet count drop took us from that. did fasladex for 3mths know multipal tomors inthe liver. hmg is around 91/2 platlets around 70,000 didnt qailify for clinical trial .will start abrexane and avstin this week . I value this boards opinions and would like to here any suggestions especially yours joe.thank you all and be strong you women are my heroes. i am not very good onthe keyboard sorry
cheekiepie is offline   Reply With Quote