View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 04:39 PM   #11
charlotte

update on my situation

First thanks for the support , answers help offered....

We buried him today. The family is devestated....I am trying to be strong for my sister but it is so much to bear... there was such an outporing of folks , last nite and today in church for the funeral.. they had wall to wall people , brought in extra chairs and still could not contain the folks who came out to see my brother in law... He was truly loved by lots of folks...

as far as the herception.... my 2d echo dropped to 25..... my oncologist says no more herception...... if I can get it back up ( which is doubtful) to 50 I would be so happy... Even tho the herception was giving me a lot of problems.....(he still thinks I may have had a heart attack along this journey)
don't know!!!!! I only received 4 rounds of herception.... wonder if that will help....????

so now I am on 2 blood pressure medications...and try and see if it will help.... He told me it was ok to take the co q 10 as well..

So now it is time to let my heart rest a bit , so I can go back in the ring again and fight this terrible disease again.

thanks again..

Charlotte
charlotte is offline   Reply With Quote