View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 07:23 AM   #8
dchips1

Unhappy 1cm Brain stem lesion + 5 others Yuck

Thank You all for your help, I have 6 total lesions, 5 are 1-3 mm in size. 2 on the lining surrounding the cerebellum 3 others various plaves and a 1 cm lesion sitting right next to the brain stem. I was placed on Decadron 4 mg BID on Monday, and they want to do Whole brain radiation Tommorow x 15 rounds, total dose 3700. He wants to check MRI 3-4 day after last radiation and if all is good and responding then he will wait 2 more weeks if not then he will boost targeted rads to the specific areas. He says if the one on the brain stem swells and pushes it over then we got major problems, as of right now there is no edema. If the one on the brain stem swells, or does not respond then he will send me to Barrows for their team includes radiation Gamma /Cyber knives and surgeons, if need be. I told him I need to stay functional and he said I should do quite well. He siad I will lose all my hair again, that is what I get for paying 35 dollars on Friday for my #2 haircut since chemo.
I possibly have another spot on my chest cystic complex mass? 0.5 X 1.5 cm I have a repeat Pet scan on Friday. He does not want me to change meds except for I will continue the herceptin. I sent off for the packet for Tykerb/xeloda. My medical onc says if it lights up on the Pet then off to surgeon for bx/removal, I want to see if receptor status has changed, prior to that I was er/pr neg. I hope the energy drain and fatigue is not to much and the "brain fog" is not to bad, can it be any worse than having teenagers in the house and almost 40? LOL Thank you all for your help, God is in control, Darita
3/07 6 brain mets WBR down to c-2
4/07 osteonecrosis jaw
1/08 mri new 9mm lesion right lower side
2/08 gamma knife 1 lesion 11/08 regamma
10/09 latent rad necrosis to brain met,
1/20/10 crani: lesion necrosis w active cells continue her add tykerb
1/11 NED just Ingrown toenail! YEAH GOD
8/11 Tykerb, herceptin weekly, elevated her2 levels, negative scans
oct -march 11 new neuro deficits lower legs
3/12 2 spinal metsTykerb, Herceptin
04/12 4050cGY rads T 2-4 & T7-9
5/12 Brain,cervical lumbar clear/thoracic slight decrease
10/12 t 2-4 shrunk t-9 grew start Xeloda, 02/13 stop xeloda,5/13 on metformin, decadron, Tykerb, iv and IT herceptin 5/30/13 total #11 #2 of 80mg dose weekly.
9/13 100mg of IT her, IV hern, 750 mg tykerb, 3mg dec.
last Mri T--3 SHRUNK t7-9 shrunk no edema. Left shift in CBC bone marrow BX negative.
10/13 Ct has shown Double left ureters with stones/cysts in them, after 3 births and lots and U/S iit takes cancer to figure out you have 2 smaller ureters going into 1 kidney!
12/13 Mri brain no new lesions, cervical and lumbar arthritis.
Tspine lesion at T3 stable, T 7-9 GROWTH lots of pain

1/29/14 HIHO HIHO its off to Neuro surgery I go

Life is Good when you wake up in the morning and take a breath and know that God has given me another day.

dchips1 is offline   Reply With Quote