Thread: down
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 02:47 PM   #14
DEBBIE S

Joy, Hello.... There are times I think this will be my last Christmas, or the last time I will celebrate someone's birthday, etc ... But, I remind myself that no one is promised tomorrow....I know being stage 4 is a heavy burden to bear ....I try to remember that Jesus does not give one more than they can handle ... I too had been on herc and navelbeine from 6/05 till 9/06 .. it worked well for me ... I just currently in 9/6 stopped the navelbeine to do hercp alone, again .. so far it has been working ... my onco does not do any of the tumor marker test, she relys on pet/ct scans and so far this has worked ... Remember there are many other drugs to use and new ones that will surely be available in the next year or two ...I try to keep focused on work and setting new goals for this year ... this year so far has been sunny and warm in the WASH DC area which helps plenty of us whose moods can
be affected by the cold, damp and drap winter weather... Joy, tomorrow will be a better day for you !!! Hang in there and Gold Bless You....

Take Care,

Debbie
11/04 treated with hercp, taxol & carboplatin - every 3 wks
3/05 ned - stopped chemo; hercp only
5/05 reoccurence left breast
6/05 added navelbiene w/ hercp every other wk
7/05 mascetomy
12/05 ned ; same regiment- every 3 wks
3/06 & 7/06 ned
9/06 stopped navelbiene.. hercp only.. every 3 wks;
10/06 pet scan shows positive lymph node in pec
12/06 PET no change;
4/07 scan showed 4 abnormal nodes in right pec area ... these have increased in activity since last scan... will start back on weekly navelbeine & hercp
7/07 PET done ..this time it showed new nodules in both right & left lung area as well as increased activity in pec area..
8/07 started Taxol & Carboplatin with Hercp every 3 wks
10/07 PET done ...Great Report ... NED ....
11/07 continue with Hercp every 3 wks & do Taxol & Carboplatin every 6 wks
4/09 still on same regiment; 1 positive node in left lung and right pec area
DEBBIE S is offline   Reply With Quote