Thread: down
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 01:44 PM   #13
rinaina

Joy, don't you thank G-d every day for all these wonderful supportive members on this forum? I know when I am down I can count on all the sisters on here to get me back in the groove and focus on the good each new day brings. I can't truly imagine what you feel being that I am stage I but I too have my fears of a reoccurence or a metastisis. I think once you are diagnosed with cancer everyone feels fear on and off. The best advice I can give is to make sure you are occupied and keep busy as best as you can. Sometimes I even have to take breaks from reading scary posts on here or reading scary facts in general...it can really get to you. Every ache or pain has me thinking could this be a bad sign. I had a little rectal bleeding while I was away and immediately feared the worst forgetting that I have internal and external hemmorroids. Going for my colonoscoypy though in spring...go every 2 years since finding a precancerous polyp. For the most part life is good and hopefully this down period you are experiencing will pass as did others. I pray for you to have an NED period soon as you are so deserving of some good fortune. You are someone so special to all of us. Here's to a year of good news for all.
AC 4 dense doses
34 radiation treatments including booster doses
receiving herceptin every 3 weeks since late August 2006 for 12 months
rinaina is offline   Reply With Quote