View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 03:12 AM   #31
lili7

Smile Herceptin and me

I was Dx on 12/05. Surgery ( Mast -left side only -on 2/06. I finished FEC100 ( x6 ) on July/06 and started Herceptin (x 17) 3 weeks after chemo, given every 3 weeks . No aromatose given so far. I was postmenopause -56 yrs old when BC was DX: Stage 1, grade 3, ER+ PR- and HER2 +++ .....
So now I finished my 4th.dosis of Herceptin. Except for very bad headache for 2 days and itchy /dry skin and lots of problems with toe-nails ( losing some of them) can not say that is so bad as I expected. I am usually tired though -on and off. If I move around seems to go away . Short memory stinks and yes dry eyes and like a constant nose cold. Joint pains and sort of electrical shocks on extremities and surgery area. ( maybe due to Chemo and not Herceptin)
Will keep you posted when I finish.
HUGS all and keep moving!! I lost 5 pounds since I started Herceptin..I paint, walk and do lots of house cleaning and laundry Haha
LILI7

PS: Forgot to tell you that right after chemo my hair started to grow fast together with eyebrows and eyelashes. it continues with Herceptin but at a slower rate.

Last edited by lili7; 11-04-2006 at 03:17 AM.. Reason: Adding info
lili7 is offline   Reply With Quote