View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 07:26 AM   #5
vickie h

I too, take Lugol's solution everyday. 2 drops in a small amount of water. One of my Onc's is participating in a large study of iodine deficiencey and breast and prostate cancer. She is convinced that we consume approx 100 times less iodine than they do in Japan, and no it is not the tofu that keeps them cancer free over there, but the consumption of sea vegeatbles and greens that are high in iodine. I would google Lugol's solution and see if you can come up with some of the research. It is amazing stuff and a bottle costs approx $28.00 and lasts more than a lifetime. Your energy levels will also increase and a feeling of well being is also a bonus. There is only one lab in the U.S., back in North CArolina that tests your iodine levels, My Onc seems to think that this may be a turning point in breast cancer. I am now a 3 years survivor, having been diagnosed in early 2004 with Her2+++, er/pr-, and a tumour of 8cm, inflammatory and involving lymph nodes. My prognosis was horrible, but I am doing great. Please check out the iodine and if you need more info, please contact Julie Tagichi, who is heading this study and research, at the Sansum Medical Clinic in Santa Barbara, Ca.
It is worth the research. Love, Vickie H
vickie h is offline   Reply With Quote