View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 04:00 AM   #1
Patty H

brain met update

I just had 4 hours to do some research before I seen the radiation Dr. So I spent it on this site. When I got there they handed me the written report that said I had to many mets to even count. So I caved in for the wbr. I really wanted to save it for father down the line. I had a brain MRI just 3 months ago and it was clean. I also had a 2.2cm. leision in the hip and it grew to take over the whole hip area 3 months ago. During this 3 month period, 2 of the months I was on abraxane and her. I think my cancer must have fed off the abraxane. So they are doing my hip too. I had the MRI on Tue. morning and saw the Dr. 4 hours later and they made the face mask and marked my hip and I had my first treatments the next day. Yesterday I also had a MRI of my spine since I am having some pain there. My radiation Dr. is contacting the oncoligst to see if I can get the tykerb after I finsh this. The oncoligist took blood work to see if I can take the xeloda since it put me in the hospital both times. I tried it. I usally hate steriods but with in one day they took away the headache and vomiting. Patty H
Patty H is offline   Reply With Quote