View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 08:00 AM   #7
kristen

Hi Donna,

I was on the same drugs you were, and as you know the first question they ask you, "Is there any pain?" I did have pain, but not right away. I didn't know what was goin on and I said I feel like a train hit me. They told me it was the bone marrow replenishing itself? Anyway, as time went on, it got worse as it accumulated. I ended up on pain pills. It took me a while to finally feel okay afterwards. I hope this doesn't happen to you. I know a lot of the women here took supplements to help them through this. You might want to post what you can add OTC to help you through your tx. And then check with your onc. to make sure it's okay...My personal onc. said they didn't want me to take anything new, that my body wasn't used to...(I don't know about that one.) So many different opinions, I was told not to eat fresh fruits or veggies, unless washed at least 3 times, where I know a gal, who's doctor told her to eat as much as she wanted. It's all kind of relative to you and what you feel comfotable with.

As everyone has stated, we all react differently, I Hope yours smooths out as you get in to it. Hang in there!
MRM: 11/07/03
TX: TCH-BRICG Study-6 tx's; 12/15/03
Herceptin; til 12/14/04
Rads: 30 days
BRCA neg
S-Gap: 12/15/04
Oct 05: LAVH
NED
kristen is offline   Reply With Quote