Thread: Just for fun...
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 11:41 AM   #104
kat in the delta

Location: MS Delta in Clarksdale="Home of the Blues" (near Memphis,TN)by Misssissippi River/levee's highest pt.
kat in the delta(the home of the blues)

Vanessa,
WHAT perfect timing your note was for me !!! You sounded so sad, tho, but I can relate.......my husband ignores me ........and my cousin who thought "I" had cancer soo bad and didn't know what to tell me, has ended up soo much worse than me. He is in stage 4 and has just stopped all chemo and rads as his bladder cancer has spread throughout his bones...and now popping up everywhere..He can know longer get out of the bed and I think he may be getting hospice. He is pretty much out of it, and I AM SO SAD about him......((.I know my husband is just sick of all of this eventho' he is in the healthcare field.)).....Can you help me out with my feelings about my cousin who is a few yrs. younger than me, ..... you said you were TEACHING the end of life ....???? His mom is there with him and his wife and( 2 children)-10-girl and 12-boy. I am so upset....he is about 2 hrs away and went to the BEST clinic.....now is he pretty much sedated....kat in the delta
kat in the delta is offline   Reply With Quote