View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 09:24 PM   #2
Tom

In my opinion, Kevin is the consummate phony and fraud. I have seen one of his books. in the ads for his books he promises the answers to many of life's "natural cures", and goes on an endless tirade about how drug companies are screwing us all over with their unnecessary drugs. I certainly agree that drug companies are often looking out for the bottom line, but if it weren't for that bottom line and investor capital, we might not have drugs like Herceptin and Tykerb.

I think what bothers me most about Trudeau, is that many of the answers to natural cures he promised to reveal in his first book, were cleverly omitted from that book, as much of his business is done via TV ads with phone in purchasing. Much of the public was furious over his bait and disappoint routine, and have vowed never to buy another of his books. I have seen evidence that he continues to do the same thing by promising to reveal the answers on his website after you sign up or buy another book.

I would question Trudeau's educational background to be giving what amounts to medical advice, and it should be noted that Trudeau also has a criminal past. I do not recall after all this time what the conviction(s) were for, but I believe it was related to some sort of fraud. So, the usual advice applies...caveat emptor.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote