View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 11:13 AM   #2
Joe
Webmaster

Moving Posts

Patty and others,

I have received several emails commenting on the disorganization of our message boards as well as postings on other message boards:

"Indeed, there was a need for a Her2 positive forum. I visited a few times the her2support.org but i found it - my personal oppinion- a bit chaotic, with copy+paste informations, and a disorganized forum. Was not very useful for me. I deeply appreciate and feel grateful for the fact of a site completely dedicated to Her2 support, but i think there is a lot of work to do."

We do take all criticism very seriously as we are striving for the best posible venue for women who are HER2 positive.

In view of this, I have several options:

1. To moderate all posts, ie: review them before they are posted. (I don't have the time)

2. Create more message boards like other online organizations do. (Adds to the confusion)

3.Move posts as I see fit. (What I have been doing)

The guidelines of each board is on our homepage, I ask all users to post within these general guidelines. We are also open to any suggestions such as adding boards, etc.

Note: Very rarely have I deleted any posts.

Regards
Joe

Illegitimi non carborundum

My Album
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote