Thread: Sad weekend!
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 06:55 AM   #10
Sandy H

Update on Yoda!

Well, here we are this morning just the two of us! My husband left for camp early with tears when he kissed us good by still in bed. Said instead of coming home Monday he thought he would hurry up and do what needs to be done and come home Sunday, then he said Saturday night and when he left he said maybe, Friday night. He knows I am carrying Yoda around and he is 21 pounds that is 15 pounds over the limit for my lymphedema arm but have to do what I have to do take care of the baby! Yoda seems better, still scared, as he has never felt pain like this. He did stand up couple of times and took a few steps once hen laid his butt back down. He seems to be resting comfortable on the floor. I gave him his steriod and he eat a few pieces of food but has not drank only what I have put on his tongue. I have to call the vet to give him an update. I will keep you posted. I loved reading all the posts on all the pugs. My son's girlfriend had one and it got hit by a car at 7 months last Sept. That is how we ended up with ours we missed Bella so much. Our very first dog for us!! hugs, Sandy
5 rads-skin mets
Herceptin, taxol, carboplatin (taxol seem to be the magic drug)
Navelbine & xeloda (did not work)
topical miltex for skin mets
Tykerb/xeloda
thoracentesis x 2 left lung fluid shows cancer cells
Port removal (4 years) with power port replacement
Doxil
Updated 05-07 Scans show no bone or organ involvement we shall see!

I shall not pass this way again. Any good I can do or any kindness that I can show let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again.
Sandy H is offline   Reply With Quote