View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 06:53 PM   #17
Mary Jo

Good luck to you rinaina. I hope that your treatments go well and that you have no adverse reaction to herceptin. I was fortunate thus far and have had no complications with either chemo, radiation or herceptin. I feel incredibly protected and covered by our Lord and know that He was with me throughout it all.

As for the worries of when herceptin is finished. I totally understand that. After Oct. 11 by body will be on it's own, I guess you could say, and I pray that a recurrence is not in my future BUT I also know that my future is in God's Hand's and all the fretting in the world will not change what will be. So.........I try to live one day at a time and enjoy each day the Lord gives me. I thank Him that my cancer was allowed to be found while still in it's early stage and know that for some reason this was allowed to happen to me. A bible verse that meant so much to me throughout my year of surgery and treatment is from Romans 8:28 which says "for we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him and were called according to His purpose." I trust and believe God has a purpose for all things that happen to His children and that is what keeps me positive and happy.

God Bless each of you and may His love shine through you to each one you meet.

marejo
Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote