HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Keep Me in your Prayers (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46889)

Sheila 09-28-2010 05:23 AM

Keep Me in your Prayers

Last week i was taken off everything, Herceptin, chemo etc...no longer working. I have been on increased meds for heart function...Today, I sign paperwork and see if I can qualify for TDM-1 Expanded Access Program...CT's Blood work etc....I know I was having a problem with my Liver enzymes from the Methotrexate, so hoping they are down and progression shows on the CT's...its pretty obvious in my neck. I am losing my hair yet again from the Cytoxan....the oncologist said if the liver enzymes are still up, large doses of steroids are in my future. I am having alot of numbness in the left side of my face from the nodes, so I need some magic soon!
If all is good, I will be on TDM-1 in a week....feel like I have been waiting forever for this drug...hope i can get it and it does its magic on me! The best part is they have it where I go for treatment.....that is a gift in itself!

Lien 09-28-2010 05:34 AM

Re: Keep Me in your Prayers

May the TDM-1 kick those pesky cancer cells to where they belong! I really hope this will work for you.

Sending good vibes, healing energy and tiny poisonous arrows aimed at the unwelcome cancer cells in your body.

Hugs

Jacqueline

Ellie F 09-28-2010 06:37 AM

You got it! Can't think of anyone who deserves a break more than you Sheila.
God bless you are in my prayers.

Ellie

Emelie B 09-28-2010 07:38 AM

You are always in my prayers. I am keeping my fingers crossed and wishing you a very positive, cancer killing response on TDM-1.
Take good care of yourself and try to stay positive.
We are all in your corner.
Emelie

Darlene Denise 09-28-2010 08:29 AM

Sweet Shelia: May the TDM1 Gods smile on you! I hope things line up in your favor on this. I just started TDM1 on the 8th and go for my second infusion tomorrow. A blessing indeed that it is available at your back door! I have to travel from Va Beach to Nashville. I am able to do it in a day with the help of Southwest non-stop service to Nashville.

Sending you all the best!! Stay strong...Darlene

mimiflower07 09-28-2010 08:45 AM

thinking about you...sending you some vibes along with some magic!! hang in there drugs on the way.
suz

nitewind 09-28-2010 08:57 AM

I will, surely, keep you in my prayers, as always. I'm just sending up a few extra now. This has to work for you, you so deserve it.
Hugs

Mary Anne in TX 09-28-2010 08:59 AM

Sheila, I'm prayin' for lots of magic for you...
I can't wait to hear that you are on TDM1 and it's kickin'
the socks off those problem mets.
Much love and constant prayer, ma

ElaineM 09-28-2010 09:46 AM

Count me in your cheering section !! You deserve T DM1 big time !! I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you. Take good care of yourself during this next phase of your treatment. We will be thinking of you. Let us know how it goes when you can.

tricia keegan 09-28-2010 10:35 AM

Dear Sheila, you so deserve to qualify for this and I'll be praying very hard you get good news:)

Jackie07 09-28-2010 10:57 AM

Sheila,

We are praying for you and sending you good vibes.

mmoons 09-28-2010 11:27 AM

You are always in my prayers also. But just said an extra, very specific one that your get the TDM1 soon, that your discomfort is minimal and that we soon read a post with the great news of successful treatment.

You are amazing!

Sending you love, Sheila

Maureen

hutchibk 09-28-2010 12:47 PM

I am praying hard for you sister. (and will be initiating my TDM1 paperwork next week, too).

caya 09-28-2010 01:14 PM

Sheila dear I am sending you big hugs and prayers up to heaven from Canada.

all the best
caya

Barbara H. 09-28-2010 01:22 PM

Hi Sheila,
I hope that you get on TDM-1 soon, and that it will bring you to NED. My thoughts are with you.
Barbara H.

Sheila 09-28-2010 01:43 PM

Just returned from a day of tests and paperwork...my bloodwork was back to normal, seems a week off of Methotrexate did the trick. My echo showed LVEF at 50-55, whereas the muga showed 39...so I am a go there also, now just waiting for the neck, chest, pelvis and abdomen CT's...this is the first time I WANT to see progression on my scans, so I can qualify! I will know Thursday, and then if I am a go, I will begin TDM-1 EAP Next Wednesday.....hoping this WILL BE my golden ticket!
Thank you all for your prayers!

tricia keegan 09-28-2010 02:39 PM

Looking good so far Sheila and praying even harder:) xx

bejuce 09-28-2010 03:11 PM

Praying that you'll be getting your golden TDM-1 ticket soon.

You're a rock star and an inspiration to us all. Keep us posted!

Many hugs,

Marcia

Midwest Alice 09-28-2010 03:13 PM

Praying for you Shelia!

Pam P 09-28-2010 03:37 PM

You are definitely in my prayers for tdm1 and relief from all of your symptoms. You've been through so much ... you deserve a great miracle to happen NOW!