HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Some Loose Ends. (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=38826)

Joe 04-08-2009 08:45 AM

Some Loose Ends.

Passwords: Keep your password short and easy to remember. Some suggestions are:
1. Your zip code
2. Your house number.
3. Your husbands/wife's name.

PLEASE: Go to your User CP and fill in your phone number and emergency contact number. I am the only person who has access to these numbers and will only give them out to TRUSTED members. We worry when you disappear from the site and fear the worse.

If for some reason you plan not to be active on this website. Post a message. No need to state a reason.

All new members (and old ones too !) Please feel free to post whatever is on your mind. Become involved ! !

Remember, we are all advocates not only for ourselves but for other members. Something that may seem trivial to you may be of great importance to others.

To All: Try to collect a few phone numbers from other members in case you have computer problems. Let them know as we have a lot of resources available to us that may help.

We are busy preparing for the upcoming AACR meeting in Denver later this month, The ASCO meeting in Orlando in May and would you believe, we have already reserved our rooms for the December San Antonio Meeting.

May you all have a Blessed Easter and Happy Passover.

Hugs, Love and Light
Christine and Joe

swimangel72 04-08-2009 03:30 PM

Thanks for the helpful hints Joe!

Merridith 04-10-2009 11:32 PM

Lurkers ID'd

Hi Joe:

Are you able to set up this website to collect cookies? Then you would be able to privately (as webmaster) identify old members who are lurking, but seldom post such as myself.

Or do you consider this too invasive?

Regards,
Merridith

atdec05 04-12-2009 07:54 AM

Thanks, Joe, for reminding us. I filled out my info. I don't post that often, but I am aware when active members don't post for a while and worry about them.

take care all,

Believe51 04-14-2009 05:47 PM

Please try to give our contact numbers to Joe. No one would see them but him and this is such an important thing to do. If we did not love one another so much or this site......well, it would not really matter now would it??? (wink)>>Believe51

skibunny 04-14-2009 09:54 PM

User CP?

I do not remember what User CP is and how to get to it.

Thanks,
skibunny

Believe51 04-14-2009 10:26 PM

Skibunny just look at the top of this screen. Click on the second option and proceed. Hope this helps.>>Believe51

karen z 04-15-2009 07:33 PM

Believe51,
You are right- it is very important.
And it only takes about a minute!
karen

Believe51 06-25-2009 04:12 AM

Just a bump for anyone that may have missed this.>>Believe51