HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Anyone heard from Vanessa? (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=34644)

Chelee 07-07-2008 05:45 PM

Anyone heard from Vanessa?

Vanessa had alot going on a while ago and I was curious if anyone has heard from her? She was starting a new treatment and had other issues to deal with. She was last here on June 15th and with all she had to deal with at that time I certainly hope she is ok? Does anyone know? She will usually post so this is kind of unlike her.

Chelee

Mary Jo 07-07-2008 06:09 PM

I have not, but sure would love to hear from her.

Vanessa, I hope all is well.

Love & hugs to you,

Mary Jo

Mary Anne in TX 07-07-2008 06:24 PM

Vanessa, I'm reaching out with a hug for you and hoping you're well and at peace. When you can, please let us hear from you. ma

Chelee 07-08-2008 12:35 PM

I just got done reading some of her last posts and she had a "full plate". I really hope and pray she is ok?

Vanessa if you see this by any chance....and your up to it...please give us a quick update. Regardless...I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Chelee

juanita 07-08-2008 04:30 PM

I was just thinking about her too and all of her troubles. Sending hugs and prayers out to her wherever she is.

Vanessa 07-08-2008 05:34 PM

Hi. Thank you so much for your concern. I did start a new tx of navelbine, herceptin and tykerb, but the navelbine was a little harsh, so my dr. switched me to xeloda with the herceptin and the tykerb. I also visited the Burzynski clinic today which is a little pricey, but I am going to see what they can do. I have been extremely fatigued lately. Please update me on how everyone is doing. I am finding it hard to type, but will keep on trying.

RhondaH 07-08-2008 05:51 PM

Vanessa...

I'm glad your ok. My thoughts and prayers will continue with you. Take care and BIG hugs.

Rhonda

caya 07-08-2008 07:25 PM

Vanessa - Thanks for checking in. Please know that I am thinking about you and hoping you are well.

all the best
caya

Catherine 07-08-2008 11:28 PM

Vanessa,

Glad you are ok. Wishing you all the best with your treatments. Wish it were easier for you to type. We know you are out there and we are sending our best.

Catherine

harrie 07-09-2008 12:21 AM

Vanessa, so good to hear from you again! Take care.
Sending you warm thoughts.
Maryanne

dhealey 07-09-2008 04:04 AM

Vanessa, Glad you checked in. Sending prayers your way for good luck with your treatment. Best wishes!

Chelee 07-12-2008 06:20 PM

Vanessa, Oh its so good to hear from you. Although I'm sorry your treatment has been rough to say the least. Lets hope this new trt goes better for you. Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know your hanging in there. I was worried about you girl. Your take good care of yourself and make sure you get lots of rest. Sending you warn healing thoughts and prayers. You hang in there and know that we are thinking about you. (Sending a BIG HUG your way!)

Chelee