HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Vanessa...we are here for you (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=33906)

Sheila 05-08-2008 07:42 AM

Vanessa...we are here for you

Vanessa
I read your post in another thread, I had no idea things had changed.

Your post:

I think I have not been replying a lot on this side, because of the sadness I have been feeling. On March 5th my dr. put me on leave from work and told me not to drive right now. It has been hard on my family to transport me everywhere, but losing some of my independence has made me feel so helpless. I know that must be how many on this site feel. I kept hoping there would be a time when I got better, but I guess that is not true. I am still praying for all of my sisters everynight.

What treatment are you getting right now? We are here for you in whatever way we can be....we are all sad at our loss, but we must rally around all those who are in a bitter fight right now....
Sending prayers and healing thoughts your way.<!-- / message -->

Vi Schorpp 05-08-2008 08:23 AM

Sheila

thanks for posting. I've been thinking so much about Vanessa and wondered how she's doing. I feel bad that losing her independence has made her feel so helpless, yet being independent I understand why she might feel that way. I'm sure her sadness is a depression of sorts and this is all a vicious circle for her.

I think one of the life lessons my mother-in-law taught me was to allow other people to help me. Even if we are normally capable of doing most anything, allowing people to help us is a gift -- to them. I really get that now, and hope Vanessa might be open to the suggestion. I know she has those new grandbabies in her life and although their parents might be busy right now, Vanessa was busy when she was raising them. I pray that Vanessa finds some peace and is back in the driver's seat soon, in more ways than one.

Thanks for thinking of her Sheila.

chrisy 05-08-2008 08:40 AM

Sheila, I missed that post - I've been too sad to read the posts and have only responded to them briefly.

Vanessa, Sheila is right. We all love you and are here to support you in whatever way we can. You are certainly in my prayers now as you always are.

Leslie's sister 05-08-2008 09:05 AM

thanks Sheila

Thanks for reposting Vanessa's response Sheila. I wanted to do that as well but was late getting the kids off to school.

Vanessa:

I have noticed that you had not been on the boards and was wondering about you. I missed your responses. Please accept all the help offered. It truly is a gift to them. People that love you want to help you. As well, let the wonderful people here lift you up with their love and encouragement. Fighting this battle alone is terrible. We will fight it with you!

I will pray that you see improvement and are able to find peace and joy

Lisa

Believe51 05-08-2008 09:21 AM

Vanessa

Ditto for me too My Sweet. We are all in this together and although this has been a difficult week, TOGETHER we can make it through. I Love You, Vanessa>>Believe51

michka 05-08-2008 09:45 AM

Vanessa, I am thinking of you. Please share everything that goes through your head with us. We understand and we want to know how you are. You are important for us.
Michka

Soccermom 05-08-2008 10:31 AM

Vannessa,
I too have been wondering about you....please stay connected so we can help,
Big hugs,marcia

Yorkiegirl 05-08-2008 11:15 AM

Vanessa just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you. Prayers going out for you.

nitewind 05-08-2008 11:31 AM

Vanessa, I'm thinking of you too and keeping you in my prayers. Please post, and keep talking to us, we will always be here for you.
Love and hugs

Faith in Him 05-08-2008 02:15 PM

Vanessa,

We're here for you. Please let us know how you are doing. We love you. Sending out prayers and positive thoughts your way.

Love,
Tonya

tricia keegan 05-08-2008 02:23 PM

Thanks Sheila

Vanessa I too am hoping things are okay with you and will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, please post with an update when you can.

caya 05-08-2008 02:34 PM

Vanessa,

Please know that I am thinking about you and sending good thoughts your way.

all the best
caya

Carolyns 05-08-2008 03:03 PM

Oh Vanessa,

We so want to hear anything you have to say if it helps even just a little. As the others have said, you are in our thoughts and prayers all of the time when you post and when you don't.

Love, Hope, Peace,
Carolyn

kcherub 05-08-2008 03:12 PM

Vanessa,

I am thinking of you!!!

Take care,

Mary Anne in TX 05-08-2008 03:24 PM

Vanessa, grab up this good fightin' team of yours and give us a good battle to wage with ya! We're here when you're ready. Lots of love and prayer, ma

Joy 05-08-2008 05:36 PM

Vanessa

DITTO on everyone else's posts from me to you with all my heart!

goops 05-08-2008 05:52 PM

Vanessa - your are in my thoughts and prayers.

Mary Jo 05-08-2008 05:55 PM

Love you Vanessa..............please know we are all here to help one another a long the journey. We are here for you and love you LOTS.

Mary Jo

Bill 05-08-2008 06:48 PM

Vanessa (I've always loved that name!) You are in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep in touch. Bill

Julie2 05-08-2008 06:52 PM

Vanessa,

Thinking of you and wishing you all the best.

Julie