HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Look at this Beautiful Blessing! (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=33084)

StephN 03-14-2008 01:17 PM

Look at this Beautiful Blessing!

Take a moment and quiet your mind. Then ENJOY this.
Make sure your sound is on.

This one is probably one of the best that I have seen. It is an Irish blessing! When it comes up click on "Start". Hopefully you will be able to click on the link. Have a great day!

Click here: Inpsiring Irish Blessing - E-Water

Mary Jo 03-14-2008 01:25 PM

Oh Steph....Thank you so much for taking the time to share that beautiful blessing. Oh my gosh, it brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my face. The photos were absolutely stunning and the message was so, so true.

Isn't it so true....it's through adversity that we grow and become who we are meant to become.

And yes, God is close by.................

Thanks for sharing. God Bless you Steph...

Mary Jo

Patb 03-14-2008 02:39 PM

Thanks so much, beautiful message for all.
Thanks for sharing.
patb

Becca 03-14-2008 04:29 PM

Very comforting as we face trials and happiness in this life. Thanks for sharing.

tousled1 03-14-2008 05:56 PM

Thank you for sharing. The pictures brought back many memories of Ireland to me.

Leslie's sister 03-14-2008 05:57 PM

Wonderful Blessing

Steph:

Wow! I have seen this type of thing before but not quite like that one. God is truly amazing. When I look at His handiwork, His beautiful creation, I feel so blessed. Yes, God wants us to grow, but He is always with us during those times of trial & growth. Always.

Thanks Steph.

Liz J. 03-14-2008 06:30 PM

Thanks Steph,

This was so touching and beautiful. Both of my grandmothers came from the Emerald Isle. I do believe the trials make us stronger.

Sincerely,

Liz J.

Carol Carlson 03-14-2008 07:27 PM

Steph,
what a beatutiful blessing.
Thank you for that.
I've been to Scoland but not Irelend and my daughter's been to both.
She said I surely have to go the Emerald Isle
Is that true ??
She claims another trip is in order.....
What do you think.?
I truly love the Irish even though they don't like to hug like my Itanlian fireinds and have in the them an inate desire to just hug people whether they be Scoch, Irish, Sweds ( unlkiely because I'm married to one and their are a little stiff ) ( trust me I know).......
So do I go to Ireland and enjoy the total warmth or do i stay in my sanctuary of no- touchhee no feelee
Do I freely expose myself. ??
I hoe the answer is yes.....
Hope you appreciate my humor because these days, that's s how I GET BY.

Carol

Andrea Barnett Budin 03-14-2008 07:44 PM

Oh What A Special Blessing...

Thank you Steph for the blessing that touched my Soul. The haunting melody is stirring. The message and the scenery all full of God, as are we. We learn to find grace and belief in the darkest moments of our Soul. We are meant to grow with each day, ever seeking to learn and share. We return to God when we understand that we have always been One... I feel a part of God as I feel God is a part of me. Blessings to you all...
Andi

Carol Carlson 03-14-2008 07:49 PM

sorry for the miss-spells.
C

Kim in CA 03-14-2008 08:06 PM

Thanks so much Steph,

That was a truly beautiful and touching blessing. I would someday love to see Ireland too.

Kim

goops 03-14-2008 09:26 PM

That is very beautiful, I believe we are all here to learn certain lessons and life's trials helps us learn them faster.