HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Pat's struggle is over (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32480)

wennydog 02-02-2008 10:48 PM

Pat's struggle is over

Thank you all so much for your support love and kindness throughout this horrible time. Pat lost her battle friday morning and now is finally at peace. I want to especially thank Marie and all those who have reached out to me with special messages and all who participated in the prayer night on Wed. I will continue to fight for a cure to this disease with all my might and I would like to continue to be a member of this wonderful group. My struggle continues so please pray for me that I find a way to go on now that my soulmate is gone. Sincerely Donna (wennydog)

StephN 02-02-2008 11:08 PM

Dear wennydog -
I am very sorry for your loss, please accept my healing thoughts as you move on from this trying time.
These kinds of losses are tough to take, but there will be moments of happy times that will pop into your thoughts to take away some of the pain.

I keep some pics out of my dad in times where we were all very happy and this helps me replace some of my sorrow.

TSund 02-02-2008 11:12 PM

Dear Donna,

I am so very, very sorry for your loss. Words cannot even begin to express. I know that Pat is in a better place, and I am glad that she is out of pain.

I know I speak for so many here that care so very deeply for Pat and for you. Know that you are in our thoughts and our prayers and our hearts.

You have my contact info. Don't hesitate when the time becomes right for you.

Much love,

Terri

Chelee 02-02-2008 11:38 PM

Donna, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear Pat. My heart goes out to you at this difficult time. I know it can be almost unbearable to lose those we love. I lost my Mother to cancer this last August and its been rough. I try to remember all the good times we had together like Steph said. You will always have those to hold on to and cherish. You have my sincerest condolences.

And yes...please do stick around...you are part of this family. I will have you in my thoughts and prayers. Sending a big hug your way.

Chelee

Catherine 02-03-2008 12:04 AM

Dear Donna, (aka, Wendydog)

I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers at this sad time. Stay on board with us on this site. We will help and support you anyway we can. Take the best care you can of yourself. I am sure that Pat felt all your love and support up to the very last second.

Hugs, Catherine

BonnieR 02-03-2008 12:34 AM

Of course you should stay with us on the board. We are "family".
God bless.

WomanofSteel 02-03-2008 06:59 AM

My deepest sympathies for your loss. Words cannot express how sorry I am that your soulmate has lost her battle.

lisajones4 02-03-2008 07:25 AM

Donna, I am so sorry for your loss. Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Lisa

tousled1 02-03-2008 07:40 AM

Donna,

My heart felt sympathy to you on the loss of your soul mate Pat. She is no longer in pain and fighting but is now pain free and at peace. Losing a loved one is the most difficult thing we go through in life. Please do stay here as you know we're all here to support you as well.

tricia keegan 02-03-2008 08:03 AM

Donna my sincere condolence's to you at this sad time. I hope you'll find comfort and solace in knowing Pat is free from pain, my thoughts are with you.

PinkGirl 02-03-2008 08:07 AM

Donna
I am so very sorry for your loss. Pat is no longer
struggling but there is no easy way to deal with
losing someone you love. My thoughts are with
you.

Mgarr 02-03-2008 08:13 AM

Donna,

I am so sorry for your loss. I will continue to pray for your peace.

Mary

Mary Jo 02-03-2008 08:19 AM

Dear Donna,

Please accept my heartfelt condolences in the loss of your "soul mate," Pat. As you said, her struggle is now over and she is at peace. However, I pray the Lord's peace and comfort to you at this difficult time.

Sending love and hugs of comfort,

Mary Jo

goops 02-03-2008 08:37 AM

Donna,

My deepest sympathies for your loss - you will be in my prayers.

kcherub 02-03-2008 08:44 AM

Dear Donna,

I am so sorry to hear of Pat's passing. I will be praying for you both...

Take care,

Jeanette 02-03-2008 08:52 AM

Pat

So sorry for your loss Donna, my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. I lost my very dear friend Christmas Eve and it is very hard. Blessings , Jeanette

lilyecuadorian 02-03-2008 08:55 AM

so so sorry ...is a terrible thing knowing that we lost a sister ..you and Pat will be in my prayers

Joy 02-03-2008 09:35 AM

thinking of you

and so very sorry for your loss. Take good care of yourself, Donna. And know that you are loved here.

kareneg 02-03-2008 10:24 AM

Dear Donna,

My heart breaks for you. I pray you find the peace to get through the hard days to come. And know our sister Pat is at peace also. I am so glad you are going to stay with us you are very loved here as is Pat. For know take good care of yourself my sister. Again my deepest sympathy.

Yorkiegirl 02-03-2008 10:31 AM

Donna I'm sending many prayers your way. I'm so sorry to hear of loss of Pat, your soul mate.

May God wrap his arms around you and comfort you during this difficult time.

Please post when you feel up to it.