HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Tousled1---Well wishes for a speedy recovery. (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31261)

Joanne S 11-24-2007 01:43 PM

Tousled1---Well wishes for a speedy recovery.

Hi Kate,

I hope you are feeling better.

You have been in my thoughts and prayers.
http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/FTD/F178?$medium$

Mary Anne in TX 11-24-2007 02:34 PM

Me, too! I hope you're doing tons better today and all is ok! ma

DonnaD 11-24-2007 02:42 PM

Let me also join in and say you are missed. I hope you are feeling better and can get that needed chemo real soon.
Donna

nitewind 11-24-2007 06:24 PM

Kate, I'm keeping you in my prayers, want to see you back real soon.
Hugs

Sheila 11-24-2007 07:16 PM

Kate
GET WELL...I am hoping the pneumonia is getting better......Sending a big hug and lots of prayers.

Mary Jo 11-24-2007 08:10 PM

Dear Sweet Kate,
I'm so sorry to hear you have pneumonia. I really am. I pray that good health will be restored to you soon.

Shame on me for posting a frivilous, silly post as I did because I became frustrated over something I can have no control when wonderful people as yourself are facing serious issues such as that. I feel truly ashamed Kate and sincerely offer up prayers for your health to be restored.

May God's Peace and love hold you CLOSE,

Love,

Mary Jo

caya 11-24-2007 09:55 PM

Get Well Soon Kate - Hope that pneumonia is gone ASAP.
Feel better soon.

all the best
caya

Jean 11-24-2007 11:08 PM

Kate,
Keeping you close in prayer....wish I were closer I would bring you chicken soup!

So I am sending you huge powerful healing thoughts.
Hugs,
Jean

michka 11-25-2007 07:02 AM

Kate, I am sending you love and hugs for you to get better. I will be looking for your posts and hope to have better news.
Michka

Mgarr 11-25-2007 10:01 AM

Kate - thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.

dhealey 11-25-2007 11:45 AM

Kate , Sending healing thoughts your way. Praying for a speedy recovery!

Andrea Barnett Budin 11-25-2007 11:59 AM

Kate, sweet Kate,

Last I recall you weren't feeling as well as you had, had a slight fever and wondered if you should call the doc. I immediately posted to you CALL THE DOCTOR! That was late Fri afternoon. I am holding you in my prayers. Please let us know how you are doing now. With much loving, healing energy, as always, dear Kate...

Andi

hutchibk 11-25-2007 12:05 PM

Take good care Kate. Do everything you are supposed to do and nothing that you KNOW you are not supposed to do. Rest is the key. Your body needs to apply all of it's energy towards healing and fighting the pesky pneumonia... so it needs lots of rest. But I know you know that... Feel better soon.

Chelee 11-26-2007 01:00 AM

Kate, You hang in there and TRY to get your rest although I know that's kind of a joke when your in the hospital. Its seems like a parade of people keep coming in...one after another just as your falling asleep. But I really hope things go better for you and you are allowed some sleep. If nothing else I want you well and out of there so your home where you can really recover. You hang in there...I will have you, and keep you in my prayers.

Chelee

Emelie 11-26-2007 07:17 AM

Feel well soon

Kate,
I haven't been on the board a lot lately and I definitley noticed you were not posting. I missed your smiling face.
So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers as you focus on recovery.
Get better soon so you can be home and feeling well for the Holidays.
Sending you get well wishes from Denver,
Emelie

Believe51 11-26-2007 10:04 AM

'ello My Tousled1..

Today and always you are in my heart and daily thoughts. Prayers are a constant only now you are in need of more. Keeping postive outlook for my Little Tousled1. With love, hugs, and a Wild Cherry Yankee Candle burning for you!!>>Believe51

MichelleH 11-26-2007 10:58 AM

Speedy recovery!

Get well soon Kate, we all love & miss you very much!
Love & hugs
Michelle