HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   From San Antonio (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26353)

Joe 12-16-2006 07:30 AM

From San Antonio

I was going to wait until I returned to San Diego but decided to post this while the thoughts were still fresh in my mind.

Our group has received nothing but accolades from all of the medical professionals here at the Symposium. Many of them have visit our web site on a regular basis and are impressed with the level of knowledge of our members We are in the preliniary planning of several new exciting projects which I will disclose within the next few days as the details unfold.

Yes Sassy we did sit with your oncologist and had a very interesting conversation with him. My main area of concern was his perspective of our group as a clinical oncologist. His answer was rather surprising as he sees us as an asset to his practice. He benefits from Sassy's knowledge and feels that his appointments with her are more productive.

What ever we are doing, we are doing right !!!

Warmest Regards and Hugs,

Christine and Joe

sherri 12-16-2006 02:28 PM

Dear Joe,

It was never any doubt about what you said. You are wonderful.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Joy 12-17-2006 09:18 AM

no surprise!

THANK YOU JOE and CHRISTINE!!!

IRENE FROM TAMPA 12-17-2006 10:28 AM

Joe & Christine..

what a wonderful job you two are doing by providing all of us with this wonderful site. I know that you both work very hard at this and we do appreciate it.

THANK YOU THANK YOU BOTH

sassy 12-17-2006 11:32 AM

Joe and Christine,

Thank you and all the other members who contribute and make information available to us so that we can be knowledgeable and actively participate in our treatment decisions. As others have said before, we are helping to write the protocol as these new treatments and new era of treatment evolves. Had it not been for this site and all of you, I would be in a far different and much less desirable situation than I am now. This onc is not the one I started with, and I am so glad I found him. I appreciate him tremendously and he does appreciate my efforts to be informed and this site's efforts to inform and support all of us.

Keep up the good work---you have many stars in your crowns!
________
WEB SHOWS

Patb 12-17-2006 01:57 PM

Joe and Christine

No words could ever thank you enough for all the work you have done and all the information you have provided us on this site. I am new to this site, was diagnosed in June and do not have enough knowledge to post a lot but all my questions have been answered by the wonderful women in this group who have a lot of knowlege also. Thanks to all

patb

lili7 12-17-2006 03:45 PM

SA Texas info

Thank you Joe and Christine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a great place to share information and your hard work is greatly appreciated.
The best for you and all of us!!!!! Happy holidays to all. Will be back end of January for deserving vacation after my one year non- stop treatment.
PEACE and LOVE
LILI7

rinaina 12-17-2006 06:07 PM

Thank you Joe and Christine for making this site what it is today and for staying current so we can become more and more enlightened and educated which helps us be our own best advocate. Your efforts, time and committment are greatly appreciated.

Jean 12-18-2006 08:30 AM

Dear Joe and Christine,
We are truly blessed that you work so hard for all us.
The information and contact I received on this site has
helped to save my life.

I am forever thankful!

Jean

Adriana Mangus 12-18-2006 06:52 PM

Thank you

Dear Joe: Thanks for all you do.. from the bottom of my heart, with deepest appreciation. God Bless!

Bev 12-18-2006 08:49 PM

Thanks Joe and Christine. That's why all of us on the www are Time's person of the year. By being here, we will speed up the progress of cancer researchers. I just wish that every one of us could hang in there long enough to take advantage. Happy Holidays. BB

Vanessa 12-18-2006 09:58 PM

I also really appreciate this site and the knowledge and support we get from each other. Thanks Joe and Christine!!

DEBBIE S 12-19-2006 12:52 PM

Joe, Hi.... I to would like to thank you for this site .... and also to all who contribute on a regular basis..... I do not always contribute but just reading the info and dialogue between eveyone has helped me to stay informed and given me much HOPE for the future .... I do all my reading and replying while here on my job so sometimes I get to involved with work and forget to sign on .... Again Thanks to you all .....and Merry Christmas !!!!

Debbie

RobinP 12-19-2006 05:05 PM

Thanks for your encouragement and all you do for us at Her2, Joe and Christine.

chrislmelb 12-20-2006 02:33 AM

Yes you do, do a great job and.............

i saw my onc today in Melbourne and he was there on the weekend. He didn't see you but next time i will word him up.
Thanks for everything
Christine