HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Prayers for PattyH (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26274)

Patty H 12-11-2006 09:05 AM

Prayers for PattyH

To all,
PattyH has slipped into a coma and hospice is now helping me with her.
She has fougth a long and fierce fight. 6different sets of radiation,9different runs of cemo,and a lot of surgeries. This was a 6and a half year fight.
Please put here in your prayers. I know she prayed for you all every day.
God be with you all.
Also please post this for all,I don't know how.
Thank you very much.
BudH husband

tousled1 12-11-2006 09:22 AM

Bud,

Sorry to hear that Patty is now in Hospice Care. She has indeed fought a long and hard battle. She will be missed as she was an invaluable source of support to women on this board. My prayers are with you and your family.

rinaina 12-11-2006 09:28 AM

So sorry to hear this about PattyH. She is in my prayers as are you and the family. It saddens me to know that another bc sister is losing her battle. This is a horrible disease. I pray for her comfort at this time.

Mary Anne in TX 12-11-2006 09:34 AM

I'll pray for Patty and for you Bud. Sounds like she has been a real fighter. How very proud you must be of her. May God bless her with peace and comfort right now. And may He give you the strength and courage to sustain this incredibly difficult time.

Heart Sutra 12-11-2006 09:38 AM

Bud,

We didn't get a chance to know you or Patty yet because we're new, but our hearts and thoughts are with you. Thank you for being here, thank you for letting us in.

---Kevin and Sue---

lexigirl 12-11-2006 09:56 AM

I am very sorry to read about Patty. She is so very brave and strong. Please know that my prayers are with you both.

Hugs and Prayers,
Lexi

DEBBIE S 12-11-2006 10:28 AM

Bud what a courageous wife you have .... May the Lord give her comfort and peace at this time ... may HE give you the strength to continue as you have ...May your life be blessed for all you have done for Patty ... My prayers are with you and Patty .....

Debbie S.

Christine MH-UK 12-11-2006 11:47 AM

Of course

I will keep her in my prayers.

Sheila 12-11-2006 11:53 AM

Bud & Patty

My prayers are with you both at this difficult time....Patty has been such a fighter for so long....it touches each of us when one of our members eigins to lose the battle....may you have strength to endure, peace for Patty and know that she is surrounded by much love and prayers from this board....

eric 12-11-2006 12:37 PM

Bud,

I am sorry for your sad news. This is a horrible disease and every life lost is too many. I will certainly keep her and your family in my prayers.

Warmest regards,
Eric

Jules 12-11-2006 12:43 PM

I will pray for Patty H

Hi Bud,

My mom who recently passed on Dec.6 and Patty H chatted a lot on this board and gave each other advice. My mom was also in hospice her last month of life and got excellent care. I will definetely will be be praying for Patty H and you Bud. I know the rough times as being a caregiver but I also know that prayer helps in this difficult time. Julissa Trahan, Hope's daughter.

chrisy 12-11-2006 12:47 PM

Bud, my prayers are with both of you that you may find peace and comfort during this difficult time of passing.

Vanessa 12-11-2006 01:48 PM

Bud and Patty.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. I am really sorry to hear that she is not doing well.

MJo 12-11-2006 02:02 PM

My prayers are also with both of you. She fought the good fight. MJO

tricia keegan 12-11-2006 03:25 PM

Bud

My prayer's and best wishes are with you both right now.
God bless and help you both at this very sad time.
Tricia

IRENE FROM TAMPA 12-11-2006 04:36 PM

Bud- so sorry about Patty

You are going through our worst fears and I am so sorry.

Am sending my strongest prayers for Patty.

Ruth 12-11-2006 04:48 PM

I read Patty's posts for many years & she is a such a special lady. She always offered her wonderful advice and would be one of the first ones to respond if anyone had a question or wanted to share joy. The grace that we can know now is her physical pain is gone in this coma and she can sleep peacefully. I know that she is much loved and will be missed by all of us. She is in my prayers and thoughts as you are.
~Ruth

RhondaH 12-11-2006 04:55 PM

Done...

She will be in my thoughts and prayers. Take care and God bless.

Rhonda

Barbara2 12-11-2006 04:56 PM

Bud and Patty, you are in my prayers. May you know the Lord's comfort and presence during this most difficult time. God bless.

Barbara H. 12-11-2006 05:06 PM

My thoughts are with you and with Patty. I always enjoyed her posts.
Barbara H.