HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Bad news for Madubois63 (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=23913)

Julie2 05-24-2006 10:47 AM

you are in my prayers

Please know that we are all praying for you. Please don't get discouraged by this set back. All is going to be well with you.

Julie

Cathya 05-24-2006 11:27 AM

Maryanne;

I am so sorry to hear your news. We ARE here for you and after you have talked to Olivia and her friend please post what we can do for you...any missing links or thoughts you might have. You have been so brave and have gone through so much and I have admired you and your posts for a long time. My prayers are with you and I will see what research I can find in the meantime.

God bless,

Cathy

al from Canada 05-24-2006 11:33 AM

Maryanne,

I'm soo sorry, this is really starting to hurt! I just can't believe all this calamity that has befallen us.

I found a link to a suuport group, I don't know how good it is:
http://listserv.acor.org/archives/aml.html
Al

Christine MH-UK 05-24-2006 11:38 AM

Hang in there

I am so sorry to hear of this. I know someone who survived adult leukemia, but I am not sure it was the same type. I will keep you in my prayers.
All the best,
Christine

Amy 05-24-2006 12:17 PM

Maryann....stay strong and courageous. You are in my thoughts and prayers and hope you feel all the positive energy and love directed your way.

God Bless you,

Amy

TriciaK 05-24-2006 12:32 PM

Dear MaryAnn, you are such a beautiful person and have been an inspiration to all of us! I know you will keep fighting, no matter what. I am so grateful that you posted, even though it is hard. Please try to keep in touch , as we all will be thinking of you and praying for you. God bless you with peace and calmness and the physical and spiritual strength to get through this trial, too. Remember we love you and are praying for you! Hugs, Tricia

kk1 05-24-2006 12:41 PM

sending many prayers your way

Maryanne;

I am so sorry to hear your news but I know you will find the strength to get thru this. You and your family will be in my prayers.

KK1

Barbara H. 05-24-2006 12:44 PM

Maryann,
I just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts as well. I hope that Olivia can help you. You will have a difficult road ahead, but maybe the chemo you get for your leukemia will knock out some of the breast cancer and put you in remission. You deserve a break. Of course I don't know if that is possible, but I just want to give you hope. You are such a fighter and an inspiration.
Best wishes,
Barbara H.

Mgarr 05-24-2006 01:15 PM

I am sorry and you will be in my prayers.

Mary

tricia keegan 05-24-2006 01:26 PM

I just saw your post as I was away last week but wanted you to know I too will be thinking and praying for you.Really sorry you are having to go through this,it really sucks!
Know that we will be thinking of you:)
Tricia

jener8er 05-24-2006 01:37 PM

So sorry to hear this Maryann, but like everyone else has said, you WILL get through this. Please stay in touch and post updates for us whenever you can.

{{HUGS}}
Jen

CherylS 05-24-2006 01:52 PM

Maryann,

Praying for the peace and presence of God to surround you as you face this new challenge.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for you.

suzan w 05-24-2006 02:16 PM

words fail me...prayers coming your way

jag 05-24-2006 02:24 PM

Mary Ann----may God Bless You And Cover You With His Loving Mercy....and Be With You At This Time....i Will Pray For You....

Susan2 05-24-2006 02:40 PM

Thank you for taking time to post and letting us know what is going on with you. It is monumentally unfair that you should have to go through this.

Give your children an extra hug and please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Take very good care of yourself,
Susan

Montana 05-24-2006 02:55 PM

I am sorry to hear this news. I will be thinking good thoughts and sending them your way.

Liz J. 05-24-2006 04:21 PM

Prayers for you

Dear MaryAnn,

I will be praying for you and your family. Please stay strong and try to keep your sense of humor. That may seem impossible right now, but I believe it helps to ward off these beasts. May God Bless you.

Sincerely,

Liz J.

DeborahNC 05-24-2006 04:58 PM

(MaryAnne)

Please know you are in my thoughts as well. This news is hard to try to wrap the mind around. Far too much pain here of late. I'm so very sorry.

Tami 05-24-2006 05:35 PM

MaryAnn I am so sorry to hear this news. Please know that we are lifting you and your family in prayer. tami

LovingDaughter 05-24-2006 05:41 PM

Stay strong and don't give up!

You are in my thoughts and prayers.