HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Andi BB is the Birthday Girl!! (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58936)

NEDenise 09-03-2013 05:14 AM

Andi BB is the Birthday Girl!!

1 Attachment(s)
Woo Hoo!
Celebrate!
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Denise

sarah 09-03-2013 06:57 AM

Re: Andi BB is the Birthday Girl!!

yes, happy, happy birthday andi
love sarah

Becky 09-03-2013 08:20 AM

Have a very Happy Birthday Andi. Thanks for all the inspiration!

conomyself 09-03-2013 10:37 AM

Happy Birthday Andi!!

Love,

Rachael

Vicky 09-03-2013 01:23 PM

Happy, Happy Birthday Andi!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Paty 09-03-2013 03:28 PM

Happy Birthday Andi!! Always so inspiring!

PatE 09-03-2013 03:41 PM

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

'lizbeth 09-03-2013 03:57 PM

Happy Birthday AndiBB!

It is such a delight to have your positive energy on the board. I love your approach to good health and am happy that you are one of our long time NED stars.

I am wishing you many, many, many more happy & healthy birthdays.

suzan w 09-03-2013 04:44 PM

Happy Birthday, Andi!!!!! What a wonderful day for a BIRTHDAY!!!

KsGal 09-03-2013 06:43 PM

Happy Happy Birthday, Andi! I hope this is the best year yet, and may all your birthday wishes come true.

Andrea Barnett Budin 09-03-2013 07:14 PM

Just wanted to say a big thank you to those who sent me birthday wishes! So thoughtful! I had the best day!

Up and running. Paul's beautiful card. It is always just right and my moment to be told I am loved (those moments are precious) and how after 47 years he never tires of me. I am a hub of entertainment for him, ever babbling, talking politics, supplements and spirituality. No time to be bored there.

My two daughters came to take me to lunch. They squeezed me in between the vet and picking up their kids at the bus stop. I rushed to make the briskets. Raced out the door. One brought gorgeous flowers and the most agnificent card I have ever received. (Kind of reminded of the ones I got when they thought I was dying... :o)) Well, maybe in light of my recent scares, they are appreciating me ever more. Gotta love that!

I got a picture album to be filled with my fav 20 pix, and some Sephora hair samples for my severely dry hair. (Chemo and age do a # on our hair. Not that I am complaining, b/c it is attached, though thin and frail and not what I started with! Feeling the wind blow through my hair is such a joy.

Finished up the briskets. Answered some of my many phone messages and email messages and FB messages and I feel the love.

Paul and I had dinner at Houston's. Just lovely! Everyone I love and everything that is meaninful to me saturated my Bday and I am saying a joyful THANK YOU!!! No cake, but my friends and family are like the icing on the cake.

And, I live in hope. Cake could come tomorrow, with Rosh Hashanah, and our celebration... Or Saturday... Doesn't matter.

Wish Pinkie would find her recipe for chocolate coconut cake! I don't bake, but I'd make an exception for such a prize! I've had a hankering for coconut since June, and what goes better with that than CHOCOLATE????

XOXOXO to ya'll, my Sisters,
ANDI

karen z 09-04-2013 04:26 AM

Happy B-Day Andi. You go girl !

PinkGirl 09-04-2013 07:08 AM

Ingredients:
1 Family Size (9x13) pan of brownies, prepared
5 1/3 Cups shredded coconut
14oz Can sweetened condensed milk
1 ½ Cups powdered sugar
1 Can of chocolate frosting
Directions:
1.Prepare brownies and let cool completely.
2.In the bowl of your mixer combine coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and powdered sugar until all ingredients are incorporated.
3.Spread coconut mixture over brownies.
4.Place can of frosting in the microwave for 10 seconds (please be sure to remove foil liner and lid) until pourable.
5.Pour frosting over the coconut mixture. Let cool and set up.

KDR 09-04-2013 07:35 AM

Happy Birthday, Andi!!! Love love love!

Karen

Andrea Barnett Budin 09-04-2013 09:32 AM

More thank yous, more love.

Pink One -- how long to figure after eating one of those brownies I should expect to go into a diabetic coma?

With a smile on my face...

caya 09-04-2013 07:41 PM

Happy Birthday Andi - I hope you ate some chocolate, it's good for you!

all the best
caya

Mandamoo 09-04-2013 08:24 PM

Happy Birthday to one of the most beautiful women I have never "met". May you be filled with joy and good health.
Amanda x

PinkGirl 09-05-2013 06:20 AM

That would depend on if you chew slowly or fastly.... and how
fastly you are able to inject .... I have a question ... when you
were speaking of briskets ... are you saying that you, yourself,
personally, cooked????

Andrea Barnett Budin 09-05-2013 11:56 AM

2x a year -- for the record -- my much requested briskets are required by family (for Rosh Hashanah New Year and Passover holidays). Essential to the menu apparently.

Easy yet filled with many details and much love always. Love is ever a key ingredient in all we do, don't you think?

My oven is actually working this year, so I overcooked it, which generally means EVEN BETTER.

Sooo appreciative of all your kind words. Even Pink's dismay. That is one killer "coconut brownie" cake! MAJOR SUGAR RUSH no doubt...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX0000000000000,
ANDI

linn65 09-05-2013 12:55 PM

A big Happy Birthday to you! I love your sweet spirit it just makes me smile when I see you profile picture! A free spirit, kind, helpful and I just know a truly genuine person. Happy belated birthday sorry I was a little late telling you, but I hope it was a wonderful day!