HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Herceptin / Tykerb (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Finish Line - Herceptin / Tykerb (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50982)

msleslie 08-04-2011 08:28 PM

Finish Line - Herceptin / Tykerb

I had my final hercepin and Tykerb pills today. WooHoo - what a ride! I'm looking forward to exercise, vegetables, fruits, and a renewed spirit. Thanking God for bringing me through this and praying that the demon never turns.

ElaineM 08-04-2011 08:58 PM

Re: Finish Line - Herceptin / Tykerb

Congratulations !! Good for you. I wish you a healthy future. Take good care of yourself.

chekmark 08-05-2011 06:50 AM

Congratulations,. You finished your chemo the same day that I started mine so I am not far behind you. What a great milestone. Heres to many healthy happy years to you. I cannot wait for that final herceptin. Good luck to you.

snolan 08-05-2011 11:09 AM

Congrastulations; After today I have one more Herceptin treatment, can't wait to post. Hope you carry that good vibe on for a lifetime of good health.

Jackie07 08-05-2011 10:20 PM

Congratulations!

Fruits and vegetables are good idea. Don't forget to eat some chocolates once in a while. :)

schoolteacher 08-09-2011 12:59 PM

Congratulations.

Amelia

Elizabethtx 08-09-2011 06:01 PM

You made it! Could you ever imagine when you started this day would come? It does arrive and life goes on. Enjoy the moment!

jra40 08-11-2011 07:14 AM

Congratulations!! When I read your stats, you and I are almost exactly the same, except I am doing neo-adjuvant treatment with surgery for a lumpectomy on Aug. 31st. I still have to go through radidation and another year of Herceptin but seeing your great results is so encouraging for me!

Enjoy your freedom from the tight grip of cancer, you have prevailed!

Joanna J 08-11-2011 07:24 AM

So Happy for you Leslie,This can take a lot from you....But I like your upbeat attitude..."A Renewed Spirit" AWESOME...I wish you the best of the BEST.....ENJOY!!!

pibikay 08-18-2011 02:07 AM

We are happy for you.Enjoy yourself

Sandra in GA 08-22-2011 05:08 AM

Leslie,
I am so happy for you! I know this has been hard on you, but you are right. Now, you can look forward to feeling better and living a normal life again. You will be amazed at how fast that "renewed spirit" returns and the tummy aches leave!
Hugs,
Sandra