HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Someone's birthday is coming up... (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=24795)

madubois63 08-01-2006 01:38 PM

Someone's birthday is coming up...

August 4

Happy Birthday - Christine!!!
Thanks for all you have done for us!!!

StephN 08-01-2006 04:12 PM

Here is your chance ...

...to EAT CAKE! And I hope you have taught by now your darling daughters how to make a really good one!

Maybe a romantic sunset dinner is also in order???

All best wishes for a truly great day, whatever you do.

IRENE FROM TAMPA 08-01-2006 04:18 PM

Ditto From Me Christine

Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and very deserved one.

dawn 08-01-2006 04:57 PM

Happy Birthday Christine,

Im fairly new to this site, but I appreciate all you have done. This site has been my lifeline. Thank you.

Have a great day and many happy returns
Dawn

RhondaH 08-01-2006 05:28 PM

Have HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday!!!!

and MANY, MANY more! Thank you for this site and all the support you've given me/us. Take care and God bless.

Rhonda

Becky 08-01-2006 05:55 PM

Happy Birthday Christine.

You have no idea what you have done for almost 1000 people. Almost 1000 people are in your support group. I am sure you never fathomed that you would one day have 1000 children to help and that also help each other. No matter which way you think about it, we would not be here for each other without you, our founder. It was an honor meeting you in person at ASCO in June. Not only have you helped me over the past (almost 2 yrs) with my journey but you have helped everybody help each other. And it is helping each other that helps each of us personally (I believe). Most of us will never even meet each other face to face but we care for one another. Who would have thought we could have this kind of relationship with people from all over the country and all over the world. If not for you and Joe, none of us would even know each other and we are better for it.

So, dear Chris, have a wonderful birthday and many, many more.

From member #285
Love, Becky

janet/FL 08-01-2006 06:29 PM

Happy birthday Christine!
And many, many more. Don't know what I would have done with out this site. It helped me down many a rough road. Thank you and enjoy!
Hugs,
Janet

Liz J. 08-01-2006 06:46 PM

Happy Birthday!

Hi Christine,

Happy Birthday to you. Thank you and Joe for all you have done for so many of us. Not big on astrology, but my Mom's birthday would have been August 6th. Knew you were a great person.

Enjoy!

Hugs,

Liz J.

judiek 08-01-2006 06:58 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHRISTINE...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY

Judiek

sassy 08-01-2006 07:08 PM

Happy, happy, happy birthday to you!
Have a wonderful day and thanks for all that you do.

Sassy
________
Child Prilosec

Julie2 08-01-2006 09:14 PM

Wish you a very very happy birthday Christine!!

mamacze 08-01-2006 10:00 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE!

I am so grateful to have met you and Joe. Your vision to develop this site, and your welcoming, kind and helpful nature has been such divine intervention for me and I know for many others on this board. Thank you for this idea, for being such a courageous pioneer. On your special day, I know you will do something special to celebrate. When you toast yet another healthy year, please hear our gratitude.
You have more than earned every chocolate you may eat to celebrate! Have a wonderful day, our trailblazing goddess...oh I can hear the singing clear across the country!
Love Kim from CT

Julie 08-01-2006 10:11 PM

Happy Birthday, Christine!! You're the best!!

Lolly 08-02-2006 07:58 AM

Enjoy your day! You're such an inspiration to all of us, and we share your joy!

<3 and BIRTHDAY HUGS,
Lolly

TriciaK 08-02-2006 10:25 AM

Happy birthday, Christine!! I echo all that everyone has said. You should have a wonderful day with 1000+ people wishing you well and praying for many more birthdays for you. Joe, give her a BIG hug from all of us. We are so grateful for you both! Hugs, Tricia

mts 08-02-2006 10:32 AM

I wish you a very Happy Birthday.

And, THANK YOU for all you do... and Joe too...

Maria (MTS)

sarah 08-03-2006 10:15 AM

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE and many many many thanks for creating such a wonderful, helpful, supportive site.
eat that cake!
all the best
sarah

sherri 08-03-2006 10:37 AM

Dear Christine,

Happy, happy birthday and many many more. You are a great woman and an example for all of us.

Big hug,

Barbara H. 08-03-2006 10:57 AM

Happy Birthday, many wishes for a great year ahead with many more birthdays to come!!!!
Barbara H.

tousled1 08-03-2006 12:46 PM

Happy Birthday Christine and I wish you many more. Go out and enjoy yourself.