HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Sad news,Prayers please.. (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26098)

Soccermom 11-20-2006 11:31 AM

Sad news,Prayers please..

Dear Her2 family,
I just recoeved news of my brothers passing from lung cancer. I was with him this past weekend and we made amends for the many years we were estranged.
My daughter got spend time with him on the two visits we had recently and my heart is full with love we all rekindled.
Tell those you love... NOW...that you love them,as you all know tomorrow may never come.
Please keep us in your prayers in the coming days,

Marcia

Sheila 11-20-2006 11:41 AM

Marcia
You and your family are in my prayers at this time...I am so glad you were able to come together before his passing.....it will help you heal.

lexigirl 11-20-2006 12:38 PM

Marcia,

Please accept my sympathies to you and your family. I am so happy that you got to spend time with him and share your feelings.

Hugs and Prayers,
Lexi

Vanessa 11-20-2006 12:48 PM

I am so sorry to hear of your brother's passing, but am glad that you were able to make amends. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

SusanV 11-20-2006 01:22 PM

Marcia,

I just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss. I will say a prayer for you and your brother today.

Thinking of you

lkc Gumby 11-20-2006 04:51 PM

Marcia,

I am so sorry to hear of your brother's passing. May you and your family be comforted by happier memories which will always be with you.

I will keep you in my prayers.

Linda

Liz J. 11-20-2006 05:55 PM

Condolences

Dear Marcia,

Please accept my sympathy on the loss of your brother. I believe God steps in and helps us in ways we would never believe. He had a hand in your time spent with your brother. May he rest in peace. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sincerely,

Liz J.

Bev 11-20-2006 08:08 PM

So very sorry Marcia. More thoughts and prayers. Bev

Shell 11-21-2006 06:34 AM

Marcia-

You are in our thoughts and prayers - I'm glad you were able to reconnect with your brother.

regards,

TriciaK 11-21-2006 10:01 AM

Marcia, my thoughts and prayers are with you, too. I know your greatest comfort will be the last days you had with your brother and the peace of reconciliation with him. It is such a blessing that you had that time together. Hugs, Tricia

VirginiaGirl 11-21-2006 11:31 AM

Dear Marcia

Please accept my condolences for your loss, and bravo to you and your brother for being able to put aside past differences. God bless and keep you and your family.

rinaina 11-21-2006 11:44 AM

I am so sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences. I am happy for you that you got to make amends with your brother prior to his passing and I am sure it meant as much to him as it did to you. Take care.

Rina

sarah 11-21-2006 01:00 PM

very sorry to hear your sad news.
hugs and love
sarah

DEBBIE S 11-21-2006 01:54 PM

Marcia ..... My prayers are with you and your family ....Glad
you were able to spend time with your brother ...Dwell on all
of those great memories you have with your brother and know that one day you will be able to see him again ....

Debbie

Soccermom 11-21-2006 09:47 PM

Thank you one and all for the words of comfort.
I will travel on Thanksgiving day to Pennsylvania, funeral will be on Friday.

Warmly,Marcia