HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Amy? (Mtngrl) (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66533)

StephN 01-17-2018 01:56 PM

Re: Amy? (Mtngrl)

Amy's obituary:

http://www.horancares.com/obituary/A...ver-CO/1775974

She was a valuable person here on this earthly plane.

caya 01-17-2018 02:16 PM

Thanks for posting, Steph. Another angel to watch over us, taken too soon.

all the best
caya

ariana 01-17-2018 03:28 PM

You will be missed on this board. Thank you for all the messages and posts that
helped us out a lot.

SINCE being a member of this board for awhile---would like to mention those who I have come to know,
and are now gone.

KDR/ Karen
Water dreamer
Saygoon/ Paula
Penny.

MaineRottweilers 01-17-2018 06:04 PM

My heart hurts for Amy's family. She was an inspiration and a valuable resource to many on this board. She was my virtual friend but a friend no less. She will be missed. I'd be lying if I didn't say I am rattled to my core.

Rest in peace, Amy. You know, now the secrets which await us all on the other side of the veil.

StephN 01-17-2018 09:47 PM

Hi Ariana,

Thanks for mentioning the other ladies who have fairly recently departed. I could add so many more!

They all fought the good fight with their chins up. I am still worried about Michka, who has been absent for a while.

Pamelamary 01-17-2018 11:00 PM

Such sad news. I have known Amy through this forum for about 5 years. During this time, she has been inspirational - always reaching out to others and remarkably stoic about her own situation. Too many women lost...
Thanks for letting us know, Steph, and condolences to all Amy's family and friends.

Donna H 01-18-2018 10:14 AM

Dang it! This disease has taken way too many, way too soon. Amy was such a strong presence on this site - always there to offer advice and words of encouragement. She will be missed. Hugs to all who knew her.

lkc Gumby 01-18-2018 11:11 AM

So terribly sad ... I hate this flippin disease.
RIP Amy , you will be missed.

Juls 01-18-2018 11:17 AM

I have read and reread this - and still at a loss for words.

I will miss her posts, advice and support.

My condolences to her family.

Julie

SoCalGal 01-18-2018 01:37 PM

Thanks for posting the obit link, Steph. Such sad news, every time.

supportwife 01-18-2018 02:34 PM

RIP Amy. You were such an inspiration. Whatever little interaction we had, you were so supportive of my wife's situation, in spite of all the turbulences you went through. Will miss you and your posts on this board.

Kim in CA 01-18-2018 10:40 PM

I've been absent too long, and kept telling myself I would check in come the New Year. I sure didn't expect to hear of dear Amy's passing. She was such a doer and a fighter. Her positive attitude was a gift to all. Thanks for posting Steph.

Crn 01-21-2018 05:55 AM

Thank you for posting Amy's obituary. Reading it makes me admire her all the more. She was an amazing person who blessed us with her intelligence, kindness, and generosity. My condolences to her family and many friends.

Laurel 01-21-2018 04:04 PM

Goodness. I just popped on the site to check after a week or so of absence never expecting to see this. I am just so very sad. So sad. Sing with the angels, dear Amy. Your goodness and generosity to us all was a blessing. You will be terribly missed.

Pray 01-22-2018 05:13 AM

So sorry to hear about Amy. What a great loss for her family and the whole HER2 group here. Too soon.

jra40 01-22-2018 06:40 AM

No words, just incredible sadness yet again. Fly with our beautiful angels Amy!

jaykay 01-26-2018 07:09 AM

I hate this disease. So sad to hear about Amy

jacqueline1102 01-26-2018 03:06 PM

I enjoyed reading Amy's blog on her personal blog page and of course, the comforting words she provided here to all of us. She embodied wisdom, grace, and compassion She was always so willing to help others.

No words really. Only sadness.

Jackie

Joan M 01-27-2018 01:26 AM

Thanks for letting us know, Steph. My prayers go out to Amy and her family during this very difficult time.

KatherineM 02-28-2018 07:34 PM

So sorry to hear. Amy was one of the first women I met here, and she was so generous in her responses to some of my questions. I hope she is surrounded by loving family, and is feeling no pain.