HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Chelee, Thinking About You (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=41979)

Sheila 11-21-2009 06:59 AM

Chelee, Thinking About You

Chelee
Wondering how you are doing and just wanting you to know I am thinking of you...hope all went well on the 18th and you will soon be back on the boards with us...
Sending prayers and healing thoughts!

StephN 11-21-2009 11:45 AM

Re: Chelee, Thinking About You

Dear chelee -
Hoping to hear that your surgery went well and the surgeon can give you a good report.

Lots of hugs and prayers were sent for a successful operation, and healing.

hutchibk 11-21-2009 12:11 PM

When you can, please let us know how you are doing. Best wishes.

Ruth 11-21-2009 12:14 PM

Chelee ~
Ditto from me. Thinking about you and hoping you feel much better!
Hugs ~ Ruth

Becky 11-21-2009 12:48 PM

Chelee

I hope all is well with you. This part is now behind you and you can finally start your therapy like you so want to.

Happy healing thoughts from me.

michka 11-21-2009 01:33 PM

Chelee, hoping the hardest is behind you now and thinking of you. Michka

tricia keegan 11-21-2009 02:36 PM

Thanks Sheila, I also was wondering how you were doing Chelee and sending good thoughts for a quick recovery.
Hurry back!

Lien 11-21-2009 05:10 PM

Yes, I've been logging on to see if you had been able to post. Hope you are doing fine and healing fast.

Hugs!

Jacqueline

Midwest Alice 11-21-2009 05:15 PM

Chelle I am thinking of you all the time and looking for news. I know you will be on the mendand up and fighting soon.

Your in my thoughts and prayers

suzan w 11-21-2009 05:16 PM

Yes, Chelee...hope everything is going well!! xo Suzan

sassy 11-21-2009 07:20 PM

Chelee,

Hoping you are back with us soon--we're all sending healing thoughts.

WolverineFan 11-21-2009 07:27 PM

Thoughts and prayers have been with you, and would love an update when you feel up to it.

Hayley

karen raines hunt 11-21-2009 07:30 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with you Chelee.

Karen Hunt

Jackie07 11-21-2009 07:35 PM

Rest well, Chelee. Hope to see your vibrant posting soon.

Laurel 11-21-2009 07:48 PM

Chelee,

I have been thinking of you frequently. I know your surgery is painful. I am praying you heal with amazing speed.

harrie 11-22-2009 12:24 AM

Yes Chelee, thinking about you too.....

Chelee 11-22-2009 02:37 AM

Hi Shelia & the rest of my Her2 sisters. I'm still in a hosptail bed and i was suppose to be home by now. My surgery turned out to be 4 1/2 hrs instead of 3. A lot of scrapping of bone to remove tumor....and heard I lost alot of blood. :(
Woke up in recovery really nauseated!
That has never happened to me before....wow...was I sick!!! Ortho came in recovery and did say it was bc...which we all knew. It will be biopsied to see if there are any changes (Such as Er & PR)
!
No one gave me any food for 2 days....I'll save that for another day. No one got me out of bed for physical therapy either...and the orthos orders were to have me up the next morning walking. I was suppose to be home no later the 3 days...but today is my 5th day here.

The day after surgery they gave me a bag of potassium & one unit of blood. The the next day blood counts were still low and was given 2 more units of blood. I am really hurting as to be expected. They keep saying I will go home tomorrow but it never happens. :( They took my dilaulted (sp) pain pump away & all I Have is norco
and xanax will.

Its very hard to type on this 10 inch notebook my husband broke me so I will end this for now. Can't use this little keyboard it takes forever. I just hope I get out of here soon....I got to get back on my feet and get chemo started! Which now the oxi moniter is saying my air is only at 72 to 83 & that's NOTgood!!!!! I'm still on oxygen. Its always something? Thanks for your thoughts and prayers...I sure need them. We will see what brings?

Love to all of you!

Chelee

Rich66 11-22-2009 03:10 AM

Sorry to hear all of this. Why the low oxygen? (Usually in the 90's) Do you have a pulmonary issue?

Pam P 11-22-2009 04:59 AM

Chelee - I've been thinking of you often too. Sorry to hear all that's going on post surgery.... glad you are on the other side of it though & now can start the healing. Get good rest - Pam

Sheila 11-22-2009 06:32 AM

Hey Chelee, glad to know that the surgery is over....sorry you are having all the issues....hope things turn around quickly.....you are in our thoughts and prayers...at least you can log on and see that we are thinking of you...hey and thanks for the tip on the notebook computer....I thought about one, and if they are that big of pain, I will go with a bigger laptop...I am getting old ya know....was it really the notebook or the drugs causing the problem? Now dont grow a moustache or a beard while you are in there!!!
Love
Sheila