HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Madubois ...MARYANNE HAPPY BIRTHDAY (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=29761)

Sheila 08-28-2007 09:26 AM

Madubois ...MARYANNE HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Mary Anne
Just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday...you share a birthday with my twin girls!
Many Many more wonderful memories for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sherri 08-28-2007 11:34 AM

Happy happy birthday to you and many many more to come.
Big cyberhug,

TriciaK 08-28-2007 11:50 AM

Thank you, Sheila, for reminding us of a very special birthday! Happy birthday, Mary Ann! Here's wishing you MANY more---you have been an inspiration to so many of us! Hugs, Tricia

lexigirl 08-28-2007 12:08 PM

Yay!!! Have a very happy birthday!! I wish you many many more years of health and fun adventures!

Hugs,
Lexi

Chelee 08-28-2007 12:10 PM

Mary Anne, Here's wishing you a Very Happy Birthday! I know you've heard this so many times but its just so true...as Tricia already said you are such an "inspiration" to us all. I'm hoping you have a wonderful Birthday surrounded by family and friends. :) May you have MANY more to come!

Chelee

Mary Anne in TX 08-28-2007 12:32 PM

Mary Ann, have a GRAND Day! What an inspiration you are to us all!
Happy Birthday and best wishes, Mary Anne

Vanessa 08-28-2007 01:16 PM

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY, MANY, MANY MORE. I hope you have a great day. You deserve it!

Becky 08-28-2007 02:55 PM

Have a great day. Love your new pix too.

Love and hugs

Mary Jo 08-28-2007 07:37 PM

Happy Happy Birthday.

God's blessings of Peace,

Mary Jo

madubois63 08-29-2007 05:02 AM

Why thank you very much everyone!!! We have been celebrating my birthday since Sunday. First was a lobster dinner. I found lobsters ridiculously cheep and bought a whole mess of them. Put them on a tray in the middle of the table with Long Island farm fresh corn on the cob and we just pigged out. Then came the Cheesecake Factory - I haven't had sweets in 2 months and I just savored every bite - YUM! That was a surprise from my friend and her family. The girls and I went to the mall and the rest of the family happened to be there...nice! Yesterday was presents, coconut shrimp and lots of love from my family. I got flowers delivered from another friend - a huge exotic bunch that just smells so nice (I hardly ever get flowers). Sunday will be my last party at my sister's in Connecticut with my 3 year old nephews. Hopefully, I'll get to swim one last time before the summer is over. I wasn't able to swim or even take a bath since the leukemia diagnosis - germs. It was an amazing feeling to swim in my sister's pool this summer. You don't realize what your missing until you get to have it again! Gray hair is popping out, and I am proud to say I am 44!!! No wrinkles though (yet) - I think the chemo killed them off (wouldn't that be nice).

Marlys 08-31-2007 07:27 AM

Maryann,
I wish to repeat what all the others have said- Happy Happy Birthday. Sounds like you know how to celebrate appropriately- Wow, lobster and corn on the cob.
Love & hugs (no germs allowed),
Marlys

Joe 08-31-2007 07:38 AM

And a very much belated Birthday Greeting. Our apologies to you and everyone else on these boards who had birthdays and good news to share.

Our workload has been heavy lately which prevented us from actively participating on these boards.

From Christine : "Hugs"
and from me: "Our warmest regards"

Joe