HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Adriana Mangus has her wings (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=62747)

Cath 03-04-2015 06:24 AM

Re: Adriana Mangus has her wings

I am so sad. Even though I usually lurk behind the scenes I feel like I know all of you. When there is news like this it just knocks the wind out of me. My sincerest sympathy to her family.

IrvineFriend 03-04-2015 09:18 AM

Such sad news! I had the pleasure to meet Adriana and she was such beautiful person. I truly thought she would/ did beat this thing.

thinkpositive 03-04-2015 10:52 AM

So sad to hear this news. I never meet Adriana but I will always remember how she reached out to me in a PM when I was newly diagnosed. She had such a positive attitude and it really helped me through my most difficult times in this cancer journey. May she rest in peace.

Barbara H. 03-04-2015 02:01 PM

I was upset and sad to read that Adriana is no longer with us. I enjoyed reading her posts and will miss her. My thoughts go out to her friends and family.
Thinking of you!
Barbara H.

PinkGirl 03-04-2015 04:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Picture of Adriana Attachment 1239

Andrea Barnett Budin 03-04-2015 04:23 PM

One of my favs! Just epitomizes this beautiful lady.

Thanks, Pink.

Mary Jo 03-04-2015 07:42 PM

Thanks Steph for posting this. I am so sorry to read this. Praying peace to her family.

europa 03-04-2015 08:34 PM

So sad. What an enormous loss. She was there comforting me when I first joined. But I am glad she isn't suffering and is in Heaven giggling with Chrissy and Denise

suzan w 03-04-2015 09:25 PM

Well, this just s#@&s...Adriana was one of the first to answer my early posts...she was a real trooper.

Jean 03-05-2015 10:48 PM

Very sad news ...a very special & kind lady who will be greatly missed.

jean

waterdreamer 03-06-2015 12:35 PM

I hate this horrible disease, condolences to her family. I will miss reading her posts.

Lucy 03-06-2015 12:39 PM

I didn't know her but I still hate to hear this. She sounds like an amazing person and that was a beautiful picture posted of her by PinkGirl.

Ceesun 03-06-2015 10:27 PM

No! No! No! This is just awful news and I just saw this a couple of hours ago. Thank you Steph for informing us...I knew Adie's case had become more complicated the last few years, but did not see this coming.... I actually physically hurt inside right now and don't know how to express my thoughts. Adriana and I shared a lot over the years same birthday, same pesky lungs, and she was so kind when I wrote about a trip that was on my bucket list about five years ago...that forged a friendship... Adie was so special to all of us
and certainly packed a lot of good living in during her tenure with breast cancer. I marvel at her longevity and loving nature...May God bless you sweet Adie and may your body be at peace forever....Cathy

linzer 03-10-2015 05:41 PM

I'm so sad to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with her loved ones.

Andrea Barnett Budin 03-11-2015 09:32 AM

3 days before she passed, Addie was on my FB page, joking.

I am in shock, deep in grief. My heart is with her loved ones.

What happened so suddenly?, I keep thinking...........................

Mtngrl 03-12-2015 07:53 AM

I, too, am saddened by this news. My deepest condolences to her family and loved ones. Adriana was one of a kind.

CoolBreeze 03-30-2015 01:49 AM

This makes me sick. We were chatting on Facebook often, and I'd sent her some earrings I'd made.

I'd gone to Texas this month and was so busy studying for my talk I didn't check in. Now I feel horrible. I'm terribly sorry for her family, oh my. :(. She really was hanging on to hope as best she could.

Any chances of sleep are gone, but I think my dry eye problem is taken care of. :(. I hope its not to late to wish her family well, she was a wonderful woman. This really hurts. :(.